“Awsome Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Serenity Spa by Westgate

Serenity Spa by Westgate
More attraction details
Owner description: Indulge, relax and rejuvenate with a visit to our Serenity Spa by Westgate. An award-winning and full-service mountain retreat day spa, Serenity Spa offers a range of Park City spa services and products for everyone. With 30,000 square feet, complete with 14 treatment rooms, a tranquil spa with waterfall and magnificent amenities, your vacation becomes complete once you immerse yourself in this calming setting. Serenity Spa has captured the prestigious Best of State Award in 2013, 2014 and 2015 for "Best Destination Spa." At Serenity Spa, our treatments have been designed to instill deep, soulful relaxation and each service is completely customized to each guest. Whether you are an athlete looking for recovery, a couple on a special getaway or just simply want to treat yourself, we can create the experience for you.
Crown Point, Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Awsome Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

I got a massage by Annie and it was awesome. Very relaxing. The spa is very nice and relaxing. The staff is friendly. I will be returning before i leave.

Visited March 2014
Stephanie B, Manager at Serenity Spa by Westgate, responded to this review, 2 May 2014
Thank you so much for visitng Serenity Spa. We are very glad to hear you had such a great experience. We appreciate your thoughts and hope to see you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
New York, NY
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best spa treatment! Courtney is incredible!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I had a Blissful Body treatment with reflexology by Courtney. I have had spa treatments in several spas previously to this one but can say that this was by far the best treatment I have ever had. Courtney was amazing. She gave a body message with just the right amount of pressure, asking occasionally if it was comfortable. From my head to my toes, I left there relaxed and rejuvenated. .

Visited March 2014
We are so glad to hear you loved your massage with Courtney! We are lucky to have her on our team! Thank you so much for your review and for visiting our spa. We appreciate your comments and hope to see you again soon.
Toronto, Canada
“Deep tissue massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2014

Alisa was my certified massage therapist. Incredible skillset. Very personable. Great overall experience.

Visited March 2014
Thank you so much for visiting our spa and writing a review for us. At Serenity Spa we love to hear about our guests experiences, and we are so happy to hear you had a great time. We appreciate your thoughts and hope to see you again soon!
Delmar, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Couples Reconnect Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had the Couples Reconnect spa treatment, it was wonderful and very decadent. Our therapists were Jacey and Alisa, we are happy to recommend them. Everything was perfect.

Visited February 2014
WestgateGuestRels, Guest Relations Manager at Serenity Spa by Westgate, responded to this review, 2 February 2016
Thank you for visiting Serenity Spa. We are pleased to find that you enjoyed your time at our spa and that you experienced the relaxation that you were looking for. We hope you are able to revisit us to see what new and exciting changes we have made.

Luna
Los Angeles, California
“Ask for Alisa!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

The spa at the Westgate was nothing to write home about, but I had the most AMAZING massage from Alisa. She is a true healer and really was able to work through my tight muscles. I wish I lived closer so that I could visit her more often!

Visited February 2014
It is so great to receive such a detailed and complimentary review such as this! We are so happy to hear that you had a wonderful visit to Serenity Spa.

Luna