“Varied terrain without the crowds”

Park City Mountain Resort
Book In Advance
More Info
US$50.00*
and up
Park City Tour
Ranked #6 of 95 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the heart of the restaurants, hotels, nightlife and shopping of one of America's great ski towns, Park City Mountain Resort has something for every snow enthusiast: manicured groomers, ideal learning terrain, powder-filled bowls and some of the industry's most progressive terrain parks and halfpipes.
New York City, New York
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 92 helpful votes
“Varied terrain without the crowds”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I've gone over one of the busiest times of the year - Christmas - for the past 6 years. I can tell you the place can handle the crowds and make you feel like you're doing weekend skiing not holiday skiing. Somehow the resort absorbs the crowds so even at the base you don't feel like its the mayhem I've experienced at other places. I love that there's a terrain park that both snow boarders and skiers can enjoy and even though I ski I have never found the boarders to be overwhelming like they can be at other slopes. There's great runs for all of our needs - our teenage sons love the moguls and terrain park and I love the bowls at the top and back. The mountain is not as beautiful as Deer Valley but is my preferred place to ski. Worth trying if you've never been, and if you do go I'm sure you'll return!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank OysterLove

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Lots of summer fun!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

We went to the mountain resort in June for some summer fun. We bought a all day pass to ride the alpine coaster, alpine slide, miniature golf, rock climbing wall, big slide, and zip line. My family loves the coaster. You can control how fast you go. You can ride with one other person or by yourself. The scenery is so beautiful. My kids did the ride 11 times. My favorite ride was the Zip line. It was so much fun. You are harnessed in and feel completely safe. The temperature was wonderful. We ate lunch at the crescent burger. For 8 dollars we had a drink, large amount of fries and a fairly good sized hamburger. The staff was all nice and very friendly. We really enjoyed all the activities. There are also mountain biking and hiking. We had a great day. If you are ever in Park city during the summer I would recommend going to Park city mountain resort.

Visited June 2014
Mohave Valley, Arizona
47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Wonderful Scenic Chairlift Ride”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We took the chairlift all the way to the top and it was wonderful! Spectacular views and hiking is an option while on top of the mountain. We rode the chairlift back down the mountain instead of hiking down. Fun for the whole familiy with other activities such as alpine coaster, alpine slide, zip line, minature golf, etc.

Visited May 2014
Chicago, Illinois, United States
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Family Fun”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

We had a wonderful family vacation at PCMR. The skiing was excellent. There was plenty of kid friendly trails in most areas of the resort. The ski into the town option was really unique.

Visited March 2014
texas
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Fun place to ski or snowboard”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

You can ski day (or night). With Deer Valley just up the road, this place has some tough competition. It's still great fun to ski here and a little less expensive.

Visited January 2014