“Class?”

Molly Bloom's
Price range: US$9 - US$38
Cuisines: Irish, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Hit Molly's for great food, great drink prices, excellent service and great live entertainment!A great Park City bar with sixteen beers on tap and the best drink prices in town, plus with live music 4 times a week, we offer an incredible experience that'll keep you coming back.Looking for things to do in Park City? Check out our Dueling Piano Show every Friday & Saturday night from 8pm!
Reviewed 16 February 2013

Mollys agreed to ''host'' my travelogue,
After some local friends posted signs all over town, I drove down to Park City from Jackson Hole to present a free 90-minute slideshow featuring my experiences during 2 years on the backroads of the Americas to Tierra del Fuego and back. Around 22 of my friends attended the show, and a few random bar patrons sat in as well.
Most people in my group ordered some combination of food and multiple drinks. I'd estimate, conservatively, that each person watching my slideshow ordered an average of at least $20 in drinks and food.·I alone ordered a burger, fries, and PBR, coming to around $16. The employee service was fantastic, and the food was just fine.
What made absolutely no sense was that later I found out the Molly's owner was there. He never approached me to say ''thanks for the show,'' never offered to buy me a drink, and even had his employees cut me off when I hit my 90 minute point at around 7:15pm. While I might have been done in another 10 minutes, it seemed he was in a rush to get me off the stage so that a musician could begin. As soon as the singer took the stage, pretty much everybody cleared out.
I just can't imagine owning a bar and being oblivious to the guy whose free routine just led to at least $400 in sales that wouldn't have otherwise happened.
Whatever. I settled by tab, sincerely thanked the friendly staff... and won't be back.

Molly B, Exec Chef at Molly Bloom's, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Molly Blooms stage has been an integral aspect of our commitment to the Park City Community for over 4 years. We've hosted 355 events and counting, including live music, charity events, presentations,trivia shows; just to name a few. The stage is an elevated 100sq ft platform with pro-audio connections and sound reinforcement along with a 200" HD projection screen and effect lights including fog, lasers and of course a disco ball.

In order to ensure the safety and comfort of Molly Blooms guests and staff (and not to mention comply with state law), we've established basic rules and regulations regarding the stage. This is mostly geared to live music but professional and courteous behavior is expected at all times.

We're glad we were able to host the above mentioned travelogue. But in fairness lets include a few things: Molly Blooms staff promoted your slide show for over a week including mentioning it to guests, posting it on social media and including it to our paid advertising for the week. Molly Blooms provided you an hd projector, screen, stage, microphone, PA and sound engineering. All free of charge. It was our pleasure and your presentation was very cool.

However what was not cool was your running 30 minutes over your stage time. Even after multiple staff requests for you to wrap it up. To be blunt, Molly Blooms has never had to turn off a microphone and turn up the stage lights on someone before. That sir, is your honor. The guitarists who you took 30 min from is an hourly contractor, who missed out on a quarter of his set and pay.

Your are correct, it is about class.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

We were looking for a sports bar to watch a pro football game and found Molly's on the web. It's located in a large shopping complex right next to I-80 and is a bit hard to find. Inside it resembles a lot of the sports bar/Irish bar/dives that I know well in the northeast. We sat at a table with a good view of the TV and waited for service (and waited, and waited). It was almost like being in Ireland in that respect but we didn't mind because we know we'd be there for three hours. We eventually got our drinks and ordered food, which eventually came. The food was above average for pub fare. My shepard's pie ($10) was cooked perfectly with a crust on top. The meat had a little tomato flavor like a sloppy joe. My wife got the steak salad ($14) which was cooked to order. My son got the wings which were pricey ($11) for a dozen but were meaty and cooked well. We got a dozen the next day during happy hour for half price. It's a fun bar with very nice people but be prepared. If you're in any kind of a hurry sit at the bar.

Reviewed 17 September 2012

Looking, for a sports bar, I thought I would give it a try. First clue, only two people in the place. I ordered nachos, thinking you can't go wrong with that. So I asked, "How are the nachos here?". She said, "Oh, they'r great!". Well, bottom line, they were terrible. The taste was bland and the chips saggy. 'Nuff said.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

Don't expect much at this pale imitation of an irish pub. Its limited menu is poorly executed. You won't even get irish music on the stereo on Saint Patrick's day. It's been open for 2 years and how it has survived escapes me. It's awful.

Reviewed 15 June 2012

Tried Molly Blooms because it was convenient. Big mistake. As best I could tell there was one server that was responsible for both the patio and the inside tables. The service was poor, it took forever to get our food, and when we did get it the fish and chips were awful, the turkey burger was ok, and the Caesar salad was good. Sorry, but I can't recommend this place!