“Love artichoke hearts...”

Vinto
Ranked #19 of 262 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tucson, Arizona
“Love artichoke hearts...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

So I went wild with grilled artichoke hearts for appetizer, regular salad and Florentine pizza with gluten-free crust. (There are better crusts instead of this cracker-type.) Black Butte Porter and Wasach Brewing Company Devastator beers were both excellent! Service excellent and outdoor seating very comfortable.

• Visited June 2014

Houston, Texas
“Great family spot-yummy for all!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My kids are begging to go back for the pizza and meatballs. Pizza isn't traditional but kids still enjoyed. Don't miss the tuttabella pizza. Salads are amazing, enough for two to share. Wine list good too.

Try the gelato, flavors interesting. Try the EVOO and sea salt over chocolate and don't miss the salted caramel.

Parking is validated for one hour so will cost you $2.

Winter Park, Florida
“lovely wine menu, good food, rushed service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

I was very impressed to see interesting Italian red wines on the menu. Our server did make us feel a bit rushed and seemed overwhelmed by the number of tables he had. The night we dined, they were out of two items we requested. one of these items with the whole reason we tried the restaurant! We dined on great pasta selections, however the goat cheese and beet salad was a bit bland.

Visited March 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Very Good Wood FIre Pizza, Great Price!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

At the advice of the concierge at our hotel, my wife and I went to Vinto for a last minute dinner. They don't even take reservations - so we were in the right place to begin with. It wasn't very busy when we entered, so our service was prompt and polite! I ordered the margherita pizza - which was great! The ingredients are obviously fresh, and it was quick! My wife ordered the chicken ceasar salad - and I have to say - ONE OF THE BEST CEASAR SALADS EVER! The croutons are huge, the parmesan cheese is fresh, the lettuce was crisp, and it was enormous! I was blown away. It may sound silly, but that salad really impressed me. The italian sodas were pretty good, and dessert was delicious as well. We ate entrees and dessert and had drinks as well, and our meal was very inexpensive. This is a great addition to the Park City dining community - especially for those looking for a delicious, casual experience that goes easy on your wallet.

• Visited April 2014
SC
“pizza on flatbread”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

nice flavor, variety, and prices, but the dough/flatbread lacked zest. just average pizza for me. tried two different ones at two different times. spaghetti and meatballs were tasty and good portions of all.

Visited April 2014