My review of this property is interesting. We arrived for a business meeting several days early to celebrate my birthday. The first night we stayed we were unable to control the heat in our room. It was so hot that we left our door open all night (at -2 degrees outside) and we were still hot! So we found a room at a 5 star hotel and left the Lodges at DV. The staff was very kind and drove us to our new hotel in their new Cadillac Suburbans.
We returned 3 days later and were welcomed back. We were given a room in a different building that was comfortable. The rooms are okay with comfortable linens. We had a microwave, coffee maker, fridge and dishes. The bedroom was quite crowded with oversized furniture. It did have a very nice walk in closet! The bathroom was small. It had a jetted tub/shower combo that had a very high step to enter. This could be a problem for anyone with limited physical ability. Our friends paid for an upgraded room and had a very nice 1 bedroom condo with a full kitchen!
As mentioned in other reviews...this is not a full service hotel. There is no restaurant, bar, room service or laundry. Breakfast consists of oatmeal, dry cereal, muffins, waffles and dried out eggs.
Pros: Comfortable linens, excellent transportation services (brand new Cadi's)
Cons: most everything else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- From the grandeur of the lobby’s three story stone fireplace to the warmth of the beautifully appointed condominium-style residences, Lodges at Deer Valley is a classic statement in rustic elegance and warm hospitality. Conveniently located less than half a mile from the base of Deer Valley Resort, this tranquil mountain setting offers a variety of year-round activities including skiing, snowmobiling, sleigh rides, hiking, biking, fly fishing and much more. Our complimentary shuttle service, provided by Cadillac, offers direct access to the resort and allows you to experience the shopping, dining and nightlife of Historic Main Street, just minutes away. Affordably priced hotel rooms, as well as one, two and three bedroom condominiums feature full kitchens, cozy dining areas and gas fireplaces. Experience our family-friendly services including daily complimentary hot breakfast buffet during the ski season, on-site Deer Valley ski rental shop, lift ticket desk, on-site fitness facility, concierge services, general store and coffee bar. Relax and unwind in our outdoor heated pool and hot tub or simply enjoy warm genuine hospitality in a luxury mountain resort setting. Meeting and convention facilities include 7,300 square feet of flexible meeting space with views of the surrounding mountains and lakes with catering services provided by Deer Valley’s award-winning culinary team. The Lodges is the perfect choice for your family vacation or group gathering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lodges at Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lodges At Deer Valley Hotel Park City
- Hotel At Deer Valley
- At Deer Valley Hotel
- Lodges At Deer Valley Park City, Utah