“Crowded Pizzeria”

Ranked #137 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Description: Great and affordable pizza and pasta dishes. Fabulous for families and conveniently just off of the bus line from the ski area.
Los Angeles, California
“Crowded Pizzeria”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The food here is basic pizza and pasta. Nothing special, but always appears to be crowded. You place your order as you go in and the food is brought to your table. Generally, it seems to appeal to a younger crowd.

Visited January 2013

Ankeny, Iowa
“Overpriced and for less than impressive food”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

Our visit was a disappointment....we didn't feel welcome, even though there were several tables open. We were looking for good food.....and each of us (even my teenage boys that eat a ton) were less than impressed. What was most shocking was how much it cost, especially given the low quality. I expect better service and food for that price!

Visited June 2013
Alpine, Utah
“Good value in Park City”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

I have frequented this restaurant for years and have enjoyed many occasions here. The food is decent and the ambiance is fun. The price outside of park city is a little high, but on main street in park city it will be hard to find a good restaurant for much less. If you are just passing through and want a quick bite this is a great place or if you are enjoying a longer stay make sure to stop here and check it out.

• Visited July 2013
Sandy, Utah
“Not Great, Not Bad”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I can't say we had a bad experience at Main Street but, I wasn't blown away either. The wait staff was friendly and attentive enough. I wasn't thrilled about the having to order our own food and drinks, pay for it all upfront and then have a gratuity automatically added to your bill. I did like that they did have quite a few local brews on their beer menu. I thought that the pizza was very good. The ingredients and dough tasted really fresh and it arrived quickly. This is a very kid friendly place to eat. All in all, I thought it was OK. With so many dining options in Park City, I'm not sure I would go to sit down & eat there again, I would probably just get it to go since we really did enjoy the pizza.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank ktanna
Park City, Utah
“Good value in Park City”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This place is a great stop if you need to feed the family on a budget in Park City. It is good pizza and they do free refills on soda which the kids love. They have a nice little outdoor area, and inside is busy and lively. Don't go there for the service or the atmosphere, it is not good or bad, just efficient!

• Visited August 2013