“fantastic”

Ranked #7 of 60 Hotels in Park City
South Jordan, Utah
“fantastic”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Management and staff were more than helpful and accomodating. We stayed for a weekend honeymoon getaway and were surprised to find that they had upgraded our room as a courtesy for no additional fee when we had arrived. Inquiries to the concierge service were responded to promptly and professionaly. Our room was beautifully furnished. The bed especially - very, very comfortable. The only complaint was i thought that housekeeping could have been a bit more thorough, but it was almost an insignificant problem. Overall, a wonderful stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank James G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
Evanston, Wyoming
Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Absolutely stunning. Loved the dark wood and stone, and the luxurious feel of the whole place. We had a great little get away for my husband and myself. Loved the little touches and everything was fresh and crisp. I just felt like I kept sinking into the bed. Didn't want to leave.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Reviewed 17 October 2013

My boyfriend and I made a last minute decision to stay one more night in Park City after transportation issues. Not only was I able to get a reservation that day, I was able to use an online deal for $99. I was pleasantly surprised by the room which was very clean, comfortable, and well decorated, and most of all I was pleased with the service I received. Even though october is an off season for visiting Park City I was met with as good service as I have ever received and our every need was met. The only complaint I would have about the whole stay was that one of the robes in the closet was very ratty while the other was in perfect condition.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Ogden, Utah
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I surprised my wife by taking her to this hotel for her birthday and we were both quite pleased. Our room was spacious (king suite) and clean, as was the hotel in general. The staff was very courteous and professional. We really enjoyed being able to open our room windows at night to let the crisp mountain air in. We also found the on site restaurant (Cena) to be top notch. We purchased a package which entitled us to both a room and dinner for two at Cena and found this to be a very good value. The food was excellent and there were enough choices on the menu that there should be something for just about everyone.

I did find it a bit confusing as to where to park our car upon arrival. There's an outside lot directly across the street from the hotel, and there's an underground garage beneath the hotel where there is complimentary parking. We ended up parking in the underground garage.

I also felt that the furniture in our room was just a bit dated. The LCD TV felt quite small (I believe it was 27-32") considering how large the room was.

Overall though, I was very happy with our stay and would be glad to recommend this hotel to my family and friends.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The Chateaux is nestled in the Deer Valley resort and the views of the slopes during late Summer/early Fall are beautiful. We were initially presented with a bedroom with a king-sized bed, as per our reservation....it was a very small room. We called the front desk and Alex cheerfully offered to show us the studio next door. The studio was very well appointed, large and nicely furnished so we were thrilled to make the change.

Getting around town at night was extremely convenient with the hotel shuttle for both drop off into Park City and pickup back to the hotel. Gregg was our driver on both nights and was informative and very pleasant to chat with.

We would return in a heartbeat thanks to the outstanding service from everyone we came in contact with at The Chateaux.

Room Tip: If you are able, get a studio with balcony on the 4th (top floor) of the main building. You may hav...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank RLS_ATL
Jupiter, Florida, United States
Reviewed 23 September 2013

This property has rooms that are owned by people, and rented through a "hotel" so there may be some variation in the rooms, I don't know. I stayed here on business as the overflow property since the Montage and Stein Erikson were full. The Stein felt like a true ski lodge. The Montage was beautiful but felt like a hotel. This, however, was really homey and felt like a condo/lodge property. I had a basic King room - fireplace, kitchenette in the bath. It was simple, nice, and cozy. Underground parking here. Sad little gym but otherwise, just fine.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
near S Lake Tahoe
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Pro's: OMG, where to begin. Well manicured grounds. Easy, beautiful checkin. And the atmosphere; so elegant. And the room! Like staying at a small castle with full benefits; the tub is actually a spa tub. Everything very clean and comfortable. We were very, very happy.
Con's: None really; the entrance to parking is a bit tricky if you've never been here before; sort of an under ground parking area. Also, our GPS didn't bring us straight to the hotel. But nothing can be done about that.
I'm so glad we stopped on our way home, just to see what Park City was all about. We'll be sure to return here. And P.S., the restaurant, CENA , is part of the hotel and I had the best cocktail and most wonderful meal; oh, and great staff!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple