We came to Park City to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. We chose to stay at the Chateaux Deer Valley based on the reviews. We even found a groupon to use as well! The staff was wonderful, very accommodating and friendly. They were always saying hello and asking how our stay was going. Our room was very cozy and comfortable, exactly what we were looking for. And the breakfast, oh man, the breakfast was delicious! Maybe I just love food too much, but it was yummy. Access to the pool and hot tub were a definite plus as well. Having a chauffeur readily available was a really nice perk as well. Overall we had a wonderful stay there and loved everything about it. We will definitely be back to stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux Deer Valley's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah