The beds were so uncomfortable. The pillows were even worse. It felt really cramped in the room. It is like they tried to put way too much in it. There was a bar of soap on the shower that had clearly been there for a while. I had to run through a creepy garage to get to the fitness center. It is laid out very strange. We only got one day free breakfast but we paid for a two night stay. The breakfast was good though. The staff was nice and friendly but I would recommend staying in something cheaper. It was an expensive trip and I feel I would have had a better experience in a hotel chain. I have had way better experiences with Holiday Inn and Marriott Hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Chateaux Deer Valley's elegant Deer Valley hotel and condos are located in the heart of Deer Valley Resort's mid-mountain Silver Lake Village. The Chateaux offers quality amenities, as well as a variety of finely appointed and spacious room types including hotel rooms, studios, and multi-bedroom suites. Simply walk out the door of The Chateaux and you are just a few steps away from the beautiful slopes of Deer Valley Resort, with three mid-mountain chair lifts and all the resort services at Silver Lake Lodge. Or take a short complimentary shuttle ride to Park City's Historic Main Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Chateaux Deer Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Chateaux At Silver Lake Hotel Park City
- The Chateaux Deer Valley Park City, Utah