“Our favorite spot at Park City”

Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
Ranked #2 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We discovered the beautiful winter wonderland that is Park City 4 years ago. I did my research and decided that Hotel Park City would be the perfect place to lodge for our annual ski getaway. Every year we reserve a beautiful executive cottage which is the perfect combination of warmth, comfort, convenience and hospitality. The entire staff is eager to please and always treat us like family, Danielle in customer service has always helped us with all of our planning, she is very helpful and courteous. We truly love staying at this hotel and will continue to do so every year.
Hotel Park City is where we call home when we visit Park City, Utah.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are wonderful, especially the executive cottages with their very own hot tubs.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 31 March 2014

This hotel is excellent!!! We had a great stay and Tim the manager took great care of us. Our cottages were super nice and clean. Loved the hot tubs. We would definitely go back! Thanks for an awesome stay!

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Hotel Park City continues to be "the spot" for me and my family. We are avid skiers and this hotel is the only place I will stay in Park City.

The reservation I made with Danielle again went perfectly as always. I called last minute to catch the looming storm, and Danielle took care of us. Big time. We were given a HUGE suite (212) with a balcony and view of Park City Mountain. The suite was spectacular in every way. Dual fireplaces and full kitchen. 1 1/2 baths that are done in the mountain style as is the entire hotel. It is Exactly what you would expect from a western ski lodge.

They had a "spring special" buy one night get the second free so with prices so low, you can't say no.

Ashley remembered me at the front desk during check in and had my keys waiting and we were off to our room to quickly change for dinner after a long day of travel.

Danielle even made a reservation at Ruths Chris for us, which is in the lobby of the hotel. They even included a $50 voucher with the room to use at the hotel.

Dinner was great as always there and the live entertainment at the bar was great.

After a long day of skiing the giant hot tub was a much needed amenity and it was perfect.

A lot of people get caught up in staying at a "ski in ski out" hotel. The Hotel Park City is at times a third of the price, and even nicer than many properties that are on a mountain. It is centrally located in Park City and just a 5 minute drive to The Canyons and Deer Valley and Park City Mountain is 2 minutes. We ski at Alta and Snowbird too which is about 25-30 minutes away and I would not ever think of staying at either place as they do not have a hotel that can compare.

My family and I have stayed here many times. I am spoiled rotten and want a hotel where I feel at home and people know our names. That do a great job here and you will NEVER go wrong here at Hotel Park City!

Room Tip: I had room 212. A huge suite with a balcony and a view of Park City Mountain.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My family and I spent one of the best weeks on our annual ski vacation...From the front desk , concierge, restaurant and spa staff it was a week we will never forget...They all went over and above board to make our stay first class...Every morning we had their Breakfast buffet which exceed expectations, everything you can imagine and cooked to order eggs, pancakes or waffles..WOW...The shuttle drivers that take you to One of the 3 mountains in town were all very nice and had tons of LOCAL info for us as well..we stayed in a 2 bedroom cottage that had everything we needed,,like benig at home,,,Having the private Hot Tubs really made our afternoons..Thanks to the whole staff--We will be BACK!! Bruce T..

Room Tip: Ask for a cottage suite if available..well worth the upgrade
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and I discovered this hotel about three years ago and have visited here Several times Since . We have traveled
extensively around
the world and Have stayed in many five star hotels ! Hotel Park city ranks up there with any of the hotels we have stayed at in Orlando in Hawaii etc. And have found the service to be excellent the people to be very friendly and helpful . It's location is very convenient to hiking , biking etc. It has an incredible restaurant right on the property ! Ruth's Chris Steak House is our favorite place to eat . We love staying in the cottages that are located out on the golf course , where there are incredible views of the mountains surrounding Park city
!! So if you want a Romantic getaway this is the best place in Park city bar none !!!
We have also taken our children there and it's their favorite also ! It has a great pool and hot tub . The golfing is great because of the location and the incredible views around the resort !!

Reviewed 26 March 2014

Had a fabulous "girls only" weekend!! We had so much fun! From the great spa to the fabulous room, and all the night life!! It will definitely be a yearly trip!! Thanks so much!! Wish I could give it 6 stars!!

Room Tip: Love the cottages!! If you can stay in one of these, it's so nice!! You have your own private Ho...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 March 2014

My girlfriends and I went up to Hotel Park City for a Mom's weekend getaway. We had such an amazing time. The suite was beautiful and super cozy. Loved the private hot tub on our deck! The hotel is close to shopping and dinning. The hotel spa was fabulous as well. We has a very fun relaxing time. Can't wait to go there again soon!!!