Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
  • Pool
  • Pool
Comstock Lodge(Park City)
View Hotel
Silver King Hotel(Park City)
  • Room Service
Snowshoe Inn(Park City)
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsthe cottagesruth's chriscottage suitehot tubhighly recommend hotelthe main hotelcross country skiingwasher dryerstove topliving roomprivate balconybeautiful hotelsmall kitchenviews of the mountainsfull kitchenromantic getawayresort fee
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I had the pleasure to spend a weekend with my wife and kids at a Cottage 30 yrs from the 14th hole on the beautiful golf course. It was lightly raining and I could not get my kids out of the super clean hot tub. We loved every minute there from Amy Folker helping us make arrangements to dragging my kids out at the time of check out. These cottages are no regular room, they are luxury to the max with TVs in every room to a stand up granite shower/tub to relax with the wife. I strongly recommend Amy if you ever want to book here and have a fun enjoyable time.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I was first introduced to Hotel Park City on a business trip and thought what a great place to bring my family. I have brought my family twice. With four distinct seasons, we love it year round and there is something for everyone in our family (pool, spa, skiing, golfing). We love the cabins with it's own hot tub on the deck. We have booked both trips through Amy Folker. Her high level of service and attention to detail are second to none. We will continue coming back.

Room Tip: The 2nd floor cabins are awesome!!!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2014

If you are looking for a romantic, fun, exciting weekend this place is very intimate. Everyone was great. Stayed in 5 star resorts that weren't as nice. Amy Folker went out of her way to make things perfect.

Room Tip: Stayed here a few times there are no bad rooms.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2014

We discovered the beautiful winter wonderland that is Park City 4 years ago. I did my research and decided that Hotel Park City would be the perfect place to lodge for our annual ski getaway. Every year we reserve a beautiful executive cottage which is the perfect combination of warmth, comfort, convenience and hospitality. The entire staff is eager to please and always treat us like family, Danielle in customer service has always helped us with all of our planning, she is very helpful and courteous. We truly love staying at this hotel and will continue to do so every year.
Hotel Park City is where we call home when we visit Park City, Utah.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are wonderful, especially the executive cottages with their very own hot tubs.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 March 2014

This hotel is excellent!!! We had a great stay and Tim the manager took great care of us. Our cottages were super nice and clean. Loved the hot tubs. We would definitely go back! Thanks for an awesome stay!

• Stayed: March 2014