“Great place to stay in Park City”

Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
Ranked #2 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Reviewed 11 May 2014

My wife and I come up to Hotel Park City at least once a year. We always look forward to our weekend getaway here. The staff has always been very kind and gracious to my wife and myself. I would highly recommend this property to anyone whether you live in Utah or are coming across country to Park City. All rooms are suites, and even the lowest price suite is very nice and spacious. The pool area is great and a nice spot to relax and get some sun. They are in close proximity to Squatter's Brewery which has good food and beer.

The only issue we have run into when we stay here is the noise from the rooms next door. Most noise comes in from the adjoining door, but we have experienced hearing others through the common wall that doesn't have the adjoining door. In our latest visit we had a very noisy family with two little children. You can clearly hear conversations of the adults and little ones talking, screaming, and crying. I hope the hotel can figure out how to reduce the noise that comes through the adjoining door between the two rooms.

Despite the inconvenience of the above issue we still love to come here and will be back for years to come.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lex S
There are newer reviews for Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection

Reviewed 8 May 2014

My mother and I stayed at the Hotel Park City to celebrate the completion of our cancer treatments. The generosity of the manager was unbelievable.....he upgraded us to the Governor's Suite! It was the highlight of our entire trip, we've never been so well treated or stayed in such a luxurious place. The staff was friendly and helpful. We didn't lack a thing. This beautiful property is located near the bottom of the ski slopes and has a beautiful view no matter which room you're in. It has a nice golf course, heated pool and a fabulous spa. There is an on-site restaurant with the most tender steaks we've ever eaten. You MUST treat yourself to this place at least once! We'll remember this trip for the rest of our lives!

Room Tip: This is an all-suite hotel, but if you go during the off season, you'll get a better deal.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
HotelParkCityUT, Director of Sales at Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Louanne,

Our staff would like to thank you for selecting Hotel Park City as a location to celebrate the completion of your treatments! It was a true pleasure hosting your stay. If we can ever be of service in the future, please feel free to contact me personally.

Best regards,

Bill Ekblad
Director of Sales & Marketing.
435-940-5082

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Nestled in the mountains behind Salt Lake City is another world. If you're local then a 30-60 minute drive takes you out of the dirty air and frantic pace of the city to a mountain retreat with pine-scented air, clear skies, and majestic mountain views. My fiance and I had the pleasure of staying in one of Hotel Park City's cottages, replete with all the luxuries you could ask for: full kitchen, 2 televisions, dining area, king-sized bed, 2 luxurious bathrooms, and more...but the highlight of our stay was the private hot tub, where after a long day of exploring main street we melted our stress and worries away as the moon rose over the mountains, and a family of deer grazed their way across the grounds; it was a picturesque slice of heaven that you suspect only happens in movies or magazines. Whether you're coming from 20 miles away or 200, Hotel Park City is the perfect place to get away from the routine and stress of everyday life, and recharge, I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael G
Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and I wanted to get away for a weekend and enjoy ourselves and Hotel Park City was a great choice. We upgraded to the cottage suite which was more secluded and right on the golf course. The rooms were excellent, clean, and well furnished. The beds are heavenly and there are great views from the rooms. I loved that there was a complete kitchen in the room so that we didn't have to worry about buying every meal while we were gone. We also dined at Ruth's Chris which had great service and of course great steak, I would also recommend trying lunch there, you can get some of the great things on the menu but at a better price.

Room Tip: If you upgrade to a cottage suite you have your own balcony and hot tub, the hot tubs were great!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2014

This isn't just a hotel...it's a resort. The rooms themselves are cozy, quiet and very, very clean. We took the whole family and the outside heated pool is perfect for the kids to enjoy all day long. The on-site spa puts this hotel over top. I could spend hours just relaxing in the jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. And after a relaxing day having fun and relaxing the on-site restaurant, Ruth's Chris, is by far the best steak I've ever had. To be honest, I preferred to spend all day at the hotel rather than walking in downtown Park City. If you are looking for the perfect get-away with the family or as a couple - I can't think of a better place!

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the entire hotel. I've been there twice and stayed in...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We have chosen Hotel Park City every time for the past 4 years and there is nothing better. It is wonderful with or without the kids! The rooms are beautiful, the beds are fantastic and the service is top notch. And my favorite thing is they always have amazing deals. Belcher Family approved!

Room Tip: The Cottages are so spacious with amazing views
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BelcherBunch
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We received an on line ad for some specials the hotel was offering. I called the hotel and spoke to reservations. I discussed with them the Chris Ruth dinner special. I specifically asked them if there were any other fees besides tax and he said no. Upon checkout the following morning I asked the front desk staff again about our bill and they stated that there were no additional charges and that we were free to go. I asked them for an itemized statement of my bill. He went to the back room and retrieved a copy for me. Upon reviewing of the statement, I discovered that I had been charged a resort fee of $17.00. The was in addition to my quoted room rate. I told the front desk person that I had specifically asked if there would be any additional charges twice previously and had been told no both times. He then stated that the resort fee was to cover the coffee and newspapers in the lobby. I feel that the reservation/front desk staff were not completely honest with me and cannot recommending staying with the Hotel Park City again. I can stay at the Hamptom Inn and they provide coffee and newspapers for no additional charge.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank sunnyvaleSunnyvale
Ryan O, General Manager at Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2014

Dear Sunnyvale,

On behalf of Hotel Park City and myself, kindly accept our/my sincere apologies for not being able to provide you with detailed and accurate information regarding the resort fee. I genuinely regret the inconvenience caused to you because of this.

We strive to ensure our patrons experience the best visits possible during their travels and we fell short of our goal this time. I would very much like refund to you the resort fee charge if you would be so kind as to give me a call.

I assure you of our co-operation and commitment to providing more accurate information to our guests and look forward to a more positive association with you in the future as well.

Ryan Overton