“A+ - we could not have asked for more.”

Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
Ranked #3 of 60 Hotels in Park City
Charleston, South Carolina
“A+ - we could not have asked for more.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 November 2009

My wife, my teen-aged son, and I had a great stay at this hotel. The staff was incredibly helpful and very attentive to details. The suite we stayed in was the perfect size. My wife raved about her spa experience and we ate dinner our first night in town at Ruth's Chris at the hotel, which was outstanding. The fitness center is top notch. I would especially give kudos to Michael Hess, the concierge. He gave us excellent tips for everything from breakfast to dinner restaurants, and entertainment options. Mike's and the rest of the staff's hospitality was such that we changed our reservation to stay at this hotel when we return with all three of our kids to ski after Christmas. Even though it's not directly on the slopes, I have no doubt that Mike and his staff will do whatever it takes to make sure we have whatever we need when it comes to rentals, lessons, etc. We can't wait to return many times in the future. Kenny Harrell

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
park city
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2009

My company had an all-day meeting at Hotel Park City, when I received that dreaded call from my son's school. He had a fever and needed to be picked up from school. AAH!!! I didn't have a back-up and I needed to be in the meeting all day--I was one of the presenters. As I hung up the phone with the school nurse I must have looked completely distraught. Brandon, the concierge, asked if there was anything that they could do to help me. "Yes! Can my son stay in a room while I am in this meeting?" I explained my situation. Without hesitation Brandon found Tim Paget, the front office manager, who said that my son could definitely hang out in a room. What a HUGE relief! I rushed to his school and rushed back without missing much of the meeting. Brandon and Tim had two room keys for me and put my son up in a room as close to my meeting room as possible. My son was fine all day and stayed cozy in the room until my husband came to pick him up.

As they left my son thanked both Brandon and Tim for letting him hang out and "watch Animal Planet while my mommy worked". They both were so gracious and kind.

I am definitely going to recommend Hotel Park City for meeting facilities and to my out-of-town friends who are looking for a hotel.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
boulder co
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 November 2009

I stayed at the Hotel Park City for a friends birthday. We rented rooms in "the cottages" and it was the best time I've ever had on a friends trip. The room was luxurious from the bed to the bath to the kitchen to the Bose system and flat screen tv. The hot tubs on the decks fit a good amount of people and overlooked a gorgeous setting. The staff was as courteous and helpful as one could want. I flew back two weeks later to celebrate my birthday there as well. It is tied as my favorite hotel along with the Mandarin Oriental in NYC.

Stayed September 2009, travelled with friends
USA and Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2009

I am a lucky one who gets to call Park City Home and Hotel Park City is the hotel I love most in our wonderful town. I'm away from home alot as I run seminars in hotels world wide so have alot to compare to. Recently we ran one here at home at Hotel Park City and it was such a joy to work with the wonderful Hotel Park City Staff from begining to end. The Concierge was incredible, I'm sure there was nothing he wouldnt do for us.. Ourselves and our Delegats were delighted with the rooms /cottages and facilities and all want to return here to Hotel Park City in the future. I love the Grand Lodge Style of this Hotel and compare it to one of my other favourite ski hotels (which unfortunately out prices itself over ski season) -The Ritz Carlton Batchelor Gulch. If you love that hotel, Hotel Park City is just as good if not better and for half the price! Stay here.. You will love it. Summer or Winter.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
1 Thank Luvin-Life+Travel
SLC, UT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2009

I did an event for our company at Hotel Park City. Everything from start to finish was just perfect. The hotel rooms are were amazing, our guest loved them. The hotel staff was absolutely amazing. From the smallest thing (greeting you at the door) to the larger things (helping me with all our meeting supplies) they were always willing to help and they always had a smile on there face. The event staff was also amazing! Overall a perfect experience, I would recommend to anyone, whether planning a business event or just a weekend stay, this place is the place to go!

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
Miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 October 2009

I arrived in Park City without a hotel reservation and happened to randomly go into Hotel Park City. I am soo happy I did! From the moment I approcahed the door, I felt welcomed, taken care of and like I could finally relax after two rough travel days. Jude and Mike both provided excellent service and were happy to do whatever they could to make my stay more enjoyable.

The hotel itself is very well kept. Evreything was clean, comfortable, luxurious yet understated, well maintained and tasteful. I did not visit the spa or fitness center, but Ruth Cris restaurant is delicious and the bartenders were welcoming....you could certianly eat at the bar....something important when you are travelling solo.

My room was VERY comfortable. I had a one bedroom suite. Leather sofas, wooden coffee table, gas fireplace and large plasma screen TV on the wall. Bose speakers and soundsystem. I don't usually use the kitchenette in hotels as I am wary of the cleanliness. This was an exception. I went to the Whole Foods down the street and picked up a few things for breakfast and snacks. The hotel provided Starbucks coffee and a couple of mornings I made my coffee and had my breakfast in the room watching the plasma and enjoying the mountain view. The bathroom was large and had granite countertops, tumbled marble thoughout, a jacuzzi bathtub, seperate glass enclosed shower with both regular and rainwater showerheads. The bedroom had a gas fireplace, a plasma TV on the wall, and a large comfy bed with down pillows and comforter. The cherry on top of all this was my private balcony overlooking the golf course and ski mountain...with my own jacuzzi tub and another gas fireplace!! I got in the jacuzzi everyday at sunset and watched the sun go down behind the mountains.

I'd definately go back and hihgly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed October 2009, travelled on business
SLC, UT
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2009

The service was excellent. I certainly felt like a king and so did my spouse, we loved it! It was like being rich for a weekend. Luxurious rooms, professional eager friendly staff who are just so cordial and polite and offer service at every opportunity... they go well out of their way to make you feel like you are the only customer that matters. The room included a gorgeous view, a patio where you can enjoy the cool fall weather, and the room was well decorated with wood panels blending in all appliances for a sleek look and feel. This hotel is nestled in the mountains of Park City, Utah which is an awesome place. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah (The Valley) and this is the place to go to really enjoy the mountains even for us locals. I highly recommended going during the off season to get the cheap rates and really make it feel like you own the place.

• Stayed October 2009, travelled as a couple