“Totally customer service oriented”

Hotel Park City, Autograph Collection
Ranked #2 of 60 Hotels in Park City
santa monica
“Totally customer service oriented”
Reviewed 1 February 2010

Everyone who works there is overqualified and beyond happy about being there and helping you. No attitude either.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (241)
San Francisco
Reviewed 27 January 2010

It is not often that a hotel staff not only delivers what you need, but goes beyond that
and tries to anticipate your needs.

Hotel Park City did that. The concierge came to me in the early morning while I was reading in the lobby and asked me if he could help: Print my boarding pass? Add a log to the fire? He was way ahead of me, and I appreciated it.

Room: Perfect. Restaurant (Ruth's Chris) delicious with excellent service. Prices a bit high for Park City.

I will return.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled on business
atlanta
Reviewed 2 January 2010

Hotel Park City is the hotel we stayed at during our stay in Park City, Utah. Not only were our accomodations first class, the hospitality of Mike and his staff were first rate. My wife and I travel a lot and we can say without a doubt Hotel Park City was one of the best places we have stayed during our travels.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
St. Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 17 December 2009

My two sons and I had an incredible Dad and lads adventure over four days at Hotel Park City. From the moment we arrived, we noticed the warmth and gracious hospitality of Hotel Park City and its bright, friendly and helpful staff.

The hotel is perfectly situated near Deer Valley and The Canyons, adjacent to Park City Mountain Resort. It is a beautiful 5-10 minute ride to ski or visit Main Street shops and restaurants. We had a cottage suite with a well-equipped kitchen (granite countertops and panelled cabinets), two baths, leather sofas in the living room, dining area and
patio with hot tub for six, master suite with jacuzzi tub, washer and dryer, ample closet space, a desk and two flatscreens. Think National Park Ranger Lodge meets Ralph Lauren - casual Western luxury with modern amenities.

With a casual breakfast and lunch cafe and Ruth Chris Steak House, the food at the hotel is excellent.

We were most impressed with how staff members went out of their way to help us and make sure we were happy. Well trained management (Raul and Mike) are at the top of their game and were highly motivated to satisfy our requests. They are both very dedicated to the provding the highest degree of personalized service. Jim, the concierge, was always up to speed on mountain and ski conditions, local weather and activities, as well as great restaurant recommendations. Jude drove us with care and a witty sense of humor that kept us laughing all the way to the mountain. Von is as polite, respectful and kind a gentleman you will find anywhere. When my son was hurt snowboarding at Park City, Von patiently and politely waited with our family to make sure he was not seriously injured. Thanks Von for your genuine concern! Kishana, at the reception desk printed out our boarding passes for our convenience as a courtesy.

I have been fortunate to have stayed in many fine and elegant five-star hotels and resorts in many countries. I cannot remember a hotel whose location, facilities and staff exceeded my expectations so much. Our family was delighted to discover this hidden gem where excellent service, attention to detail and sincere, genuine customer service is alive and well in America at a price that is unexpectadly affordable.

We cannot wait to bring our family and friends to Hotel Park City for another visit.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Brian C
Orange County, CA
Reviewed 12 December 2009

I am absolutely in love with Hotel Park City. I have stayed at many hotels and this is probably my favorite. The setting is gorgeous. It nestled against the mountainside with spectacular views of the slopes on a golf course. We stayed in one of the cottage suites. I swear I could have lived there. It was beautifully decorated complete with a full kitchen, large living area, direct tv, fireplace in the living area and bedroom, super comfy and gorgeous bed, and fantastic bathroom. Plus the patio overlooked the golf course and pond so my kids could watch the golfers tee off while they ate dinner. And there was a hot tub out on the patio with a fireplace. I can't imagine anything more romantic. The service was fantastic. The pool area is gorgeous. There are multiple dining options on site (Ruth's Chris anyone?) and a spa! you really can't go wrong with this resort. A++++++++++++++++++++++

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
Salt Lake City
Reviewed 17 November 2009

This hotel will exceed all your expectations. The staff makes you feel right at home, the rooms, pool and spa are all top notch. They even are wonderful with children.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed 17 November 2009

My wife, my teen-aged son, and I had a great stay at this hotel. The staff was incredibly helpful and very attentive to details. The suite we stayed in was the perfect size. My wife raved about her spa experience and we ate dinner our first night in town at Ruth's Chris at the hotel, which was outstanding. The fitness center is top notch. I would especially give kudos to Michael Hess, the concierge. He gave us excellent tips for everything from breakfast to dinner restaurants, and entertainment options. Mike's and the rest of the staff's hospitality was such that we changed our reservation to stay at this hotel when we return with all three of our kids to ski after Christmas. Even though it's not directly on the slopes, I have no doubt that Mike and his staff will do whatever it takes to make sure we have whatever we need when it comes to rentals, lessons, etc. We can't wait to return many times in the future. Kenny Harrell

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family