“Family rafting fun with great guides” 5 of 5 bubbles

All Seasons Adventures
Ranked #2 of 35 Tours in Park City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: All Seasons Adventures is the most experienced outdoor adventure provider in the the Park City area. We strive to create wonderful experiences for each and every guest we work with. Our guide staff is well trained, safe, courteous and most important...Fun! The variety of activities we offer allows our guests to book package tours or individual excursions over multiple days. We are happy to talk with visitors to be sure we help them choose the right adventure for themselves, their family or business.
Madison, Wisconsin
“Family rafting fun with great guides”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2014

Rafted the Weber river (class 2). Our guide was phenomenal - Tera Adams - 16+ years as a river guide and she plastered a huge smile on my 8 yr old nephew. Highly recommended family day trip.

Visited August 2014

New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Awesome Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We took a rafting trip with our three kids, ages 7, 9, and 12. Everyone had a great time and the staff is super nice, professional and qualified in the unlikely event of trouble. Water is very calm so nothing too intimidating for little ones. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Multi-Generational Extended Family Trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

They gave us a turn key experience. Tara and Nick did everything for us, including picking us up at our door and giving us snacks and sunscreen. They were incredibly knowledgeable about Utah, the environment, history, and just about every plant we passed. My special needs sister had a great time and they made her feel safe and comfortable. We did an all day combo bike and rafting experience. Highly reccomended!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Olivia G
“Rafting/Duckie Trips”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

I booked three river trips this summer, an inflatable kayak (duckie) trip with a friend, a combo rafting/duckie trip with my family (the youngest was 5 and the oldest was 50) and a duckie trip with four teenagers. The All Seasons Adventures team accommodated all three trips and levels of skill with ease and flexibility. I strongly recommend them for all your adventure needs. Quinn

Visited June 2014
Aliso Viejo, California
“Fun rafting trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 July 2014

My two teenage kids and I took the rafting tour on the Weber River. What a blast! Even though we got rained on for half the ride, that just made the experience even more adventurous. The staff provided us with waterproof ponchos and made sure we were comfortable. We were all for it! Our guide, Josh, was the best! Definitely request him if you go. Great personality, years of experience, and he provided lots of interesting facts about the surrounding areas we were seeing.
There were several rapids, but nothing extreme. I think most young kids could handle it.
Oh, and make sure you try the "bull ride" through the rapids that Josh suggests. You won't regret it! I'm a 47 year old mom and I did it! So much fun!!
The photos that were taken throughout the trip were awesome. A CD of about 90 candid pictures was offered for $55 and worth every penny. I laughed so hard I cried when I watched the slideshow and saw our crazy expressions. Memories to last a lifetime.
Don't miss this adventure!

Visited July 2014