“Beautiful Area.”

Guardsman Pass Scenic Backway
Ranked #3 of 96 things to do in Park City
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This is a beautiful area. The drive is a little scary but worth it. If you start at Deer Valley you can drive over the mountain to the cute town of Midway.

5  Thank Mia P

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Take your time and slow down and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Wasatch mountains and forests. I've taken this drive in the summers and falls and I am always amazed at the beauty of the mountains.

4  Thank MarleneCA264
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I really do enjoy this drive during the summer months of Park City. We usually take this route when we can to avoid the interstates. Great hikes and picture oportunities.

2  Thank Marshmallowmumma
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Guardsman Pass is so easily accessible and yet remote, with stunning beauty worthy of the greatest national parks.

2  Thank HikeBikeSkiGuy
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I was at the top of Guardsman Pass a few times. One time was just to see it and hike, one time was to do shuttle laps on our mountain bikes and one time was to camp in my truck.
It's awesome every time.