“Loved it Loved it Loved it!”

Park City Food Tours
Ranked #3 of 9 Food & Drink in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Park City Food Tours presents Main Street with a culinary twist. Go beyond the usual mountain town activities and experience Main Street more intimately by enjoying several different experiences in one tour. We will visit 3-4 restaurants and other attractions along Main Street while listening to the guide talk about the historical and cultural aspects of the street, city and state. This is a very entertaining tour and we promise to have a lot of fun.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Park City was long overdue to have any kind of food tour, and we absolutely LOVED our tour with Shirin and Park City Food Tours. I loved the combination of history, food, art galleries, food, shopping tips, food and the surprise pampering at the end! The walk was easy because it was all downhill, and stepping into the restaurants and storefronts kept it from being too long. In fact, the time just flew by! Shirin was an awesome tour guide, pointing out things I never would have noticed myself, and mixing historical facts with more general information.

Shirin S, Manager at Park City Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Ahh, you are so wonderful, thank you for the fabulous review. That was a great tour. The birthday cake at Zoom was so much fun. Aren't they wonderful.
Thank you for coming on the tour and making is such a great evening!

All reviews
"fun facts"
in 5 reviews
"city's history"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
"wonderful restaurants"
"introduction"
in 4 reviews
"insight"

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Shirin was a fantastic guide! She shared so much neat historical information with our group of gals. She also seemed to have a great repore with the restaurant managers. All of the food was amazing! Do not eat before the tour. I was very full afterwards!

Shirin S, Manager at Park City Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Thank you so much for your review. I know signing up for Tripadvisor is a bit cumbersome but I really appreciate it.
Your group was so attentive and wonderful. No one checked their messages while I was talking which is amazing. It was also fun having all of the different ages.
I told the organizer that I would love to have your group come back time and time again.
Great advice about not eating beforehand. Most of our restaurants are very generous on Main Street.
Week after week of working with the same managers they really start to become your friends. I try to engage them so that they are a little more spontaneous and they don't sound like they are talking from a script.
Thank you again and I hope you enjoyed your trip to Park City.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

We loved the food and the local and historical information. Shirin is fun and knowledgeable and clearly wants to provide a great tour experience. Although we have spent a great deal of time over the years in Park City and on Main Street, we discovered two new places which we will visit again. One was Flying Sumo Sushi Bar (the Tokyo nachos were wonderful) and the other was the nearby Mountain Body Spa where the products were so delicious they were almost edible! All of the restaurants were great (you cannot get better than Bistro 412 and Riverhorse, and the Wasatch Brew Pub was fun - great mango sauce!) and all offered small (as well as usual) servings of wine and beer for a very reasonable price. We will definitely take our out of town guests on this tour again - a good excuse for us to have another great experience.

Shirin S, Manager at Park City Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review. One of my favorite aspects of this particular tour was how much you all appreciated the restaurants and specialty stores. It was such a pleasure to spend an evening with you all. It's wonderful people like you that make the tours such a great experience for me. Thank you. I would love to do it again.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Just us one couple with baby. Had substitute hostess and half the restaurants didn't even get an explanation of what we had to sample..... Did learn a little history but no great bonding experience.....

1  Thank klpsparky
Shirin S, Manager at Park City Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Klpsparky, I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't have a good time. We try our best to make sure everyone is entertained. Next time you are in town please give me a call and I will make it up to you 435-640-1271.