“Good Food, Good Beer” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
UK
“Good Food, Good Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

Fine service, atmosphere and food.

Enormous fish and chips with ice cold beer.

More than enough TV's for a sports bar.

• Visited March 2014

“What is this place?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Not sure whether this is a sports bar or fine dining or mall food or what? Menu is too extensive, food was ok but not for the high prices. The place is very clean and well decorated but other than that no real reason to go there. If you want a sports bar go to Collie's up on main and if you want more elegant food for a good price try Sammy's Bistro across the street on prospector.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Alicia B
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Local review, don't go!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

I live here in Park City, and frequent restaurants on a regular basis. Have been a Chef & General manager in town for 10 years. Haven't tried the Miners grill until today, because Our fav Mexican restaurant was packed during presidents weekend. This place was slow(1st red flag), no host. Is it a sports bar or sit down? Waited to see a server??? So we sat down. (2nd red flag) After a few min, a server appears, brings menus and waters. Entire menu is way over priced for a strip mall restaurant. Server was prompt with order and beverage delivery. Had one thing going, ice cold beer! Ticket time was slow, especially for a restaurant that only had 6 people in it. I ordered a Philly. Supposed to be a regular old philly. It had this broken old gooey cheese on top of the meat mixture???? Presentation was over the top, once again this place is a sports bar in a strip mall, not a fine dining place. My wife ordered the chicken sandwich, with a huge piece of chicken. Huge pieces that are not trimmed out flat don't cook evenly, the thick end takes a long time to cook and the thin end gets burned and tough. I imagine you get it! So all in all bad show in the kitchen. All of that for $47.(3rd strike)

Pros- just make the place a sports bar! Good cold beer already at a great price. Nice tv's, and decor.

Cons- High menu prices, poor execution on the menu and food items. Only one server, that was fast but not to friendly. Food presentation was good but way over the top, define sit down semi fine dining vs sports bar??? No defined hostess or stand.

1 Thank ChefPC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not bother trying out this restaurant!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 January 2014

I am a local and I ordered the steak and blue salad to go during my lunch break. The person taking my order was friendly enough. I arrived 10 minutes later to pick up my order and it was ready - no problem. I return to my office to indulge in what I think would be a filling meal to find that there was hardly any salad in my to go box. It was a portion of a side salad, however, was listed as a meal on the menu. The steak was tough where I don't even think a doberman could tear through it. It was also marinated in a steak sauce that overpowered any delicious flavor a well seasoned steak should have. The salad was also missing the grilled onion component in its menu description. I will NEVER eat there again nor will I recommend this place to any local or visitor. Not worth the 12 bucks they charged at all!

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Veronica R
Laguna Beach, California
“Park City Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2014

Visited Park City early January 2014 and decided to watch the SD/Denver playoff game here because it was close to our condo...what a wonderful experience! The food was fantastic, we loved everything we ordered...mozzarella sticks (best we've had), fried pickles, garlic burger & philly cheesesteak. Prices were great, the service impeccable (Jaime was the best), ambiance very nice (bathrooms included!) and awesome screen to watch the game. Almost didn't come here because we saw some negative reviews but this was by far the best food & bar experience we had all trip...can't wait to return!

• Visited January 2014