“Fun, fast, and friendly!”

Loco Lizard Cantina
Ranked #46 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I find this restaurant to be a consistently good place for lunch and dinner -- after skiing, after shopping at the outlets, after work, after anything ... and before.

The food is always good and I've had friendly, helpful staff during all of my visits, even when the place is packed.

The menu has a nice selection with some fun combination platters. I love the tamales and guacamole! Always a winner.

Portions are generous, prices are respectable, and location is convenient.

There are newer reviews for Loco Lizard Cantina

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I really had a great time at this little cantina, which opened up to seat a surprising amount of people. Came in on a saturday around 5 pm, and in May, the place wasn't too busy. We sat right down, and our food came out within 3 minutes. The shredded chicken chime was big and not over fried, the "Locoest" burrito was also delicious. Traditional Mexican fare, and decent prices for essentially beans and rice.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

A great place to go after skiing all day. It is casual. Real Mexican food at a good price that is prepared perfectly. It is located about 10 minutes from the Canyons. It's in the Kimball Plaza near the interstate.

I have been here many times when I'm in Park City. I always order the enchiladas which are fantastic. It's also a great place for kids. Resturant has TV's and is generally playing latin music when you are there.

Don't miss it if you like Mexican food.

3  Thank JRH68
Reviewed 10 March 2014

This restaurant is always on my list when I make my annual visit to Park City. The food is fresh, well prepared and just plain tasty! The menu offers a variety of Mexican dishes, some standard choices and some that are more specialty items. I have never had a bad meal here. This place is clean and good for all ages. However, the service for this visit was below average...rush, rush to get my order then after the food came, my servers (yes, two) disappeared. BOTH of them. No drink refills without asking another server, no one asked how my meal was. The restaurant was not full, and it was before 6pm.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

We've been coming to this area for over 25 years, and still find Loco Lizard one of the best places for the money. We ate there tonight, and had top-shelf margaritas, carnitas, guac, and flan - all very good and reasonably priced. During the week, we ate at restaurants costing considerably more, yet the service we had here was the best by far. Nice to see some places don't take the customer for granted!