“A Park City Staple”
Review of Grappa

Grappa
Reserve with OpenTable
Grappa is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 276 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Swede Alley
Transit: Free Bus System throughout Park City and a Free Trolley on Main Street.
Description: Nestled at the top of Historic Main Street, every detail of a rustic, Italian country farmhouse gives Grappa its romantic atmosphere, down to the terrazzo tile, rough sewn wooden beams, and grapevine motif. The menu reflects a more refined and sophisticated approach to food. This gourmet Italian style Ristorante serves the likes of Grappa's Famous Osso Buco. The wine menu reflects a commitment to Italy and California. Grappa is known for its amazing presentation, attention to detail and fine service. The glass walls of this restaurant will give you an extraordinary view of the activity on Main Street.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Grappa is a well-known Italian restaurant in Park City, yet, it took us a couple of years to make it there. When we did, a couple of week ago, the experience was wonderful. The only reason I give the restaurant 4 starts, as opposed to 5, is because the tables were so close together that I felt as if I were into everyone's conversation and meal (and they were in mine).
We had a delicious dry rose wine, which was on special and very tasty. The restaurant seems to have nightly wine specials, which I personally appreciate. Then, a self-proclaimed lover of mushrooms, I went on to order two mushroom heavy dishes: the restaurant's signature mushroom soup (they are known for it and you must have it if you like fungi), and their lasagna, which happens to be vegetarian. The lasagna's menu description mentions mushrooms, but you quickly realize that the meal is all mushroom when you eat it, and the broth the lasagna is served in is absolutely delectable.
My husband had the beet salad (wonderful) and the pork chop (it came recommended). Both of our dinners were delicious and we will be back to Grappa for more tasty foods and mushroomy delights.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We came to Park City to celebrate our 5 year anniversary. Our resort highly recommended Grappa to us as an ideal place to eat out for our anniversary dinner, and boy were they right. We reserved a table on open table and were immediately seated when we got there (granted it was the slow season on a week night). Our server, Andrew, was fantastic! Very knowledgeable and friendly. He met our needs perfectly and was very accommodating with our food allergies and such. Our table was outside in a private little section, away from others. The ambiance was very romantic, quiet and relaxing. Our food was delicious! We are adventurous and like to try new things a lot of times and it was well worth it, especially for a foodie like me ;) I definitely recommend the flat breads and the grape salad. They were yummy. Overall we had a very pleasant, romantic, delicious time at Grappas and would definitely go back again.

Bill W, Owner at Grappa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for choosing Grappa to celebrate your 5 year anniversary! We are so glad you had a wonderful time, and look forward to serving you again! As a thank you for your loyalty as our guest, we would love to offer you a complimentary dining experience at Grappa! Please contact allison@billwhiteenterprises.com to arrange for this. Thank you!!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

I eat here every year and it has the staple of Italian food. Service is always attentive and food excellent. I would highly recommend and I will visit again. Give this restaurant a try!

Bill W, Owner at Grappa, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thanks so much for your review! We are so happy you enjoy our restaurant whenever you're in town! As a thank you for your continued loyalty, we would love to provide a complimentary dining experience for you. Please contact allison@billwhiteenterprises.com to arrange! Thanks!

Reviewed 27 June 2014

Always a pleasure to eat here. The menu is as inviting as the ambience. A perennial favorite from appetizer to dessert.

Bill W, Owner at Grappa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thanks so much for your review! We are so happy to hear you loved your experience at Grappa. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment. As a thank you for your continued loyalty, we'd love to invite you for a special dining experience on us! Please contact allison@billwhiteenterprises.com to arrange. Thanks

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The restored Park City building is charming. There is a tiered patio, which is lovely. Though it was a little chilly, there are heaters, and we were comfortable.
The servers are polite, professional, and accommodating.
The bread and dipping sauce and the Caesar's salad were my favorite parts of our dinner. I was pleased to see that they serve organic chicken, which I ordered. It was perfectly cooked. We ordered the antipasto plate and the calamari. The calamari was very tender, including the breading, which I prefer to be more crisp. I sampled the child's spaghetti, the spaghetti with spicy meatballs, and the pork chop, and I was glad I had ordered the chicken. The chocolate mousse dessert is very dense and rich.
It was a pleasant evening and some of the food was very enjoyable.