“Variety and Abundance”

Deer Valley Seafood Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Deer Valley Seafood Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The Zagat Restaurant Guide lists the Seafood Buffet in "America’s Top Restaurants." A favorite of locals and visitors alike, a vast array of fresh seafood is served including sushi, chilled shellfish, fresh salads, hot and cold seafood appetizers and entrées, glazed duck breast, pasta and prime rib, plus fabulous desserts. Fine wines and cocktails available. Located in Snow Park Lodge. Open during the winter ski season from 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m., closed Sundays and Wednesdays.
Park City, Utah
“Variety and Abundance”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

How on earth are they able to carry such a huge variety of items. From crab, shrimp and sushi to duck and prime rib. Then about 5 different items each on the grill and fish stations. After all this I had to save room for 13 different items on the dessert station(I counted!)
Personally, I have no issue waiting in a small line of 10 or so people as I know it is worth the wait for freshly prepared food that does not sit for a long time! I have waited longer for less quality at a number of Las Vegas Buffets. The price for me is comparable(if not better per person) to anything I would pay on Park City's Main street. They have more variety here. We will return over and over

• Visited January 2014

Toledo, OH
“Wow! Everything is Soooooooo Good!”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I LOVED this restaurant. This is after eating at Fireside and Mariposa. Almost everything here was outstanding. The shrimp tostadas were my favorite. They had cilantro and a sweet cabage and shrimp mixture that was to-die-for. The coconut encrusted white fish was also delicious. I also tried the scallops. Both were served with sauces that were so flavorful. The shrimp were huge, but if I had to have one complaint, it was the cocktail sauce. It had a lemon flavor instead of the horseradish flavor, I prefer. The desserts were phenomenal. My favorite was the chocolate mouse in a little chocolate cone.

The atmosphere is nothing special but if you're a foodie, you will be in heaven.

• Visited February 2014
“Great Food”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

We have not gone to the Sea Food Buffet for a couple of years. The food was wonderful, our server Mike was great. The wait in the grill line 10-12 people and only one server was ridiculous. The Sushi station was out of wasabi cups and soy sauce. The dessert selection was somewhat limited over past trips.

Ramona, California
“Best variety of seafood”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We always wanted to have dinner here, but never had the time. So, on Thursday, six of us went and had one of the best meals in Park City. It is always crowded and you must make reservations. Laurie was our waitress and she did an outstanding job taking care of us. No one was disappointed. The seafood was extensive, but so was the hot entrees and carvery. There was Roasted Double R Ranch prime rib of beef, Cherry-glazed Mary's Free Range duck beast, many different potatoes. Seafood from dungeness and opilio crab, pacific while shrimp, west coast oysters, sushi, wild Alaskan salmon, several different kinds of salads. Where do I begin with the dessets? Plan to spend more than one hear.

• Visited February 2014
Delray Beach, Florida
“Oysters, oysters ,oysters!!!”
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

Six of went for a Thursday night at snow park. We have always heard good things but never seemed to have the time . This was a super evening with our waitress Chele, and her team. The seafood stations were excellent , top of the list the oysters from two different areas, tuna tartar tender and fresh. Start with the 7000 ft calorie free desserts !! The meat people also have nice choices if ribs and cilantro rib rubs. People say it is expensive however I think it was one if the best deals around considering all the choices if appetizers and desserts! Go hungry , go early they do not rush you. Make a reservation .

• Visited January 2014