“Make your reservation today!”

Deer Valley Seafood Buffet
Reserve with OpenTable
Deer Valley Seafood Buffet is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: The Zagat Restaurant Guide lists the Seafood Buffet in "America’s Top Restaurants." A favorite of locals and visitors alike, a vast array of fresh seafood is served including sushi, chilled shellfish, fresh salads, hot and cold seafood appetizers and entrées, glazed duck breast, pasta and prime rib, plus fabulous desserts. Fine wines and cocktails available. Located in Snow Park Lodge. Open during the winter ski season from 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m., closed Sundays and Wednesdays.
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We made reservations here for my twins 18th birthday and brought along my 7 year old. We were seated promptly and attended to soon after. We had mainly come for the king crab but after seeing the many choices we had,we soon found ourselves trying everything. The atmosphere is great for families with kids, although not really sure if the menu is kid friendly. My little one enjoyed the crab and had a few of the amazing desserts.Everything here was of quality and tasted great. It is expensive but for what you get and what you will eat,it's worth it.I will definitely plan on coming again next time I visit Deer Valley.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Been a number of times and never reviewed. However, I must say this meal is always consistantly excellent. It is worth the 64 per person. BUT COME HUNGRY. If you don't like seafood though I would stay home. They have some non seafood options but very few.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

I have lived in park city for 14 years but never had the chance to try this place. I had heard good things. I got my chance when some friends came to town. We had a wonderful meal. If you love seafood...omg. The staff is great and come hungry. It was 65 per person and one of the best deals in town. There are other options to eat besides seafood but my group gave mixed reviews on the ribs.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

First off I was disappointed when most of the food was just the salad bar. There was not many options beside that. They didn't have very many hot entrée dishes. There was only like 4 choices. Next off they only give you small plates for everything except when you get your entree so that you do not get that much. But I did not let it make me feel bad I tried pretty much everything they had (if your at a buffet there should be so much that it's not possible). I wasn't even that full when I left. I got up so many times to fill the tiny "plate" I actually got sick of getting up not to mention I had lost my appetite. I felt like I just went there to be squished into a room to listen to some lady play harp to make it feel fancy. Chuckarama would have been better than this. And I don't even like Chuckarama.

1  Thank Kamylio
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Kept hearing great things about this buffet on two trips to Park City. Went there and left very disappointed. For $65 dollars there is a lot of food but it is mediocre at best. Shrimp is peel and eat without flavor. Opelio crab legs were soft and soggy. Decent ahi tuna prepped as you wait, the highlight was the ribs. Staff very friendly and attentive. I think of this as an fancy hometown buffet and if you want a lot of food and dont really care about what you are eating you will enjoy this. I would rather of had a nice dinner in park city for the money and not felt like I had to eat a lot to get my monies worth. This is kinda a tourist place and when we told our concierge about our dinner choice he smirked with that all knowing look.