“A little-too-thick pizza”

Price range: US$1 - US$30
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Casual place, only house wine, pizza is OK, nothing special but good for the budget conscious especially considering the prices of most of the downtown joints

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Right on Main St. in Park City Utah. Very friendly wait staff. The best Spinach Salad I have every had. The pizza was also great, with fresh ingredients and made to order. The price was also right, considering most restaurants are quite expensive in Park City.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I was wandering around Park City with my husband and we walked by and caught a sniff of heaven....in the form of a pizza parlor. We walked in sat down and ordered the special lunch deal, which was a huge drink (coke & sprite products) and large salad (nice greens and great dressing) and a fairly huge slice of pepperoni pizza. This enormous amount of food was only $5 bucks each! In Park City...for lunch....on Saturday...that is amazing. This is the town that loves to gouge anyone and everyone possible, so finding a nice filling and cheap meal is great! The food was super quick and the service was friendly. Just as we ordered, a big crowd showed up for a (soccer maybe?) party and the whole place filled up with 10 year old. We were still given lots of attention by the servers and we left with full bellies and a happy sense of contentment. Also our wallets weren't too emptied. I would recommend this place to everyone looking for quick, cheap eats while trying to stay within a budget in a town full of greedy shops and restaurants.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

Try your pizza with a squeeze of lemon juice on it. Sounds strange but it actually tastes good. Some snooty people, but just ignore them and you'll have a great time in this town.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

On a recent business trip to Park City I was wandering Main street and wanted something quick and inexpensive to eat, I stopped at the Red Banjo, I walked in and was ignored by a gentleman behind the counter, and eventually a waitress directed me to a table.
After a short wait I ordered the Spicy Blue sandwich, it was pretty bad...the hoagie roll seemed cheap and store bought, the chicken was OK and the blue cheese tasted as though it was a dressing from a cheap container, also the fries tasted as though they were frozen and not cut fresh.

The only thing I can say is the service was quick once I sat down and it is inexpensive...maybe their Pizza is better, but the sandwich left me unimpressed !!