“A Sweet Expetience”

Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Our experience this evening at Cafe Terigo in PC was sweet. We arrived early which didn't faze them. We chose a booth which proved to be very comfortable for the two of us. Four might have been a squeeze.
I had one of the specials -Pinenut encrusted Halibut with fettuccine in a wine butter sauce . I've not had a better meal in PC. My husbands Almond Crusted Salmon over Parmesan Mashed Potatoes was also worth the price. Attention to presentation detail was appreciated. Our server John was on his job.
I'd encourage anyone visiting PC to check out this restaurant . I had been here once before a few years ago for lunch. I remember being pleased with my meal them too.

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Have been going to Cafe Terigo for 20+ years and I am never disappointed. Best restaurant in Park City. Hands down. Owners Deb and Ed Axtell have created something very special for Park City dining.

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed the delicious Sea Scallops asnd Salmon dishes at this elegant restaurant. Service was very good, portions generous & beautifully presented. When in Park City, take advantage of this "find" !

Reviewed 11 October 2013

On Tuesday, September 10, 2013 my daughter and I enjoyed a delicious lunch at Cafe Terigo. I had a grilled half-pound burger with beehive cheddar cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato and onion on a ciabatta roll with fries ($13) - the best burger and fries that I have had. My daughter had a glass of wine, a bowl of butternut squash soup, and flat bread with local goat cheese and marinated roasted tomatoes ($8). The waiter was curtious and efficient.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first!"
The old adage certainly applies at Cafe Terigo. Quite possibly the best I've ever had, the bread pudding here will knock your socks off. A sublime combination of buttery goodness with a hint of liqueur, this masterpiece is prepared with cranberries and is topped off with a sprinkling of pine nuts.

Entree selections are also phenomenal. My salmon was tender and flaky, served with a delicate cream sauce and showered with sliced almonds. Another must-have: the pear salad with Gorgonzola and candied walnuts. Great outdoor patio seating for summertime lunches. Fast service. Consistently good food. Cannot go wrong with their Terigo Grilled Chicken Salad with pasta and the rich Smoked Chicken Risotto with Asparagus & Sundried Cherries

Atmosphere at Cafe Terigo is another high note. Lovely European decor sets the tone for a romantic evening. Whimsical handmade artwork lines the walls, and colorful long-stemmed roses add panache to each table.

The next time you're in Park City, be sure to put Cafe Terigo at the top of your list!