“Great food and service”

Ranked #37 of 262 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Transit: Bistro 412 is located just off the Park City Transit Main Street hub. Park City Transit is free and runs through the whole city, including Kimball Junction. Please check with your hotel or the Park City Transit website for a current bus schedule.
Description: Reservations on our website. Bistro 412, located at 412 Main Street, offers a comfortable American Bistro setting with a French flair. The charming decor with French decor photos and intimate seating provides the feel of a French Bistro. At Bistro 412, guests can enjoy superior cuisine and outstanding service in a beautiful setting. During the spring and summer months, enjoy the warmth of our Main Street dining patio or Main Street Dining Deck. We offer a wide variety of sumptuous dining choices, from our signature Curried Mussels, Escargot Encroute or our delicious Thai Spring Rolls to start. Our delicious Poached Pear and Goat Cheese Salad or French Onion Soup make a great addition to your meal. Enjoy an Entree of Steak Frites, Cassoulet, Beef Bourguinonne, Utah Trout, Scallops, or our raved-about Braised Lamb Shank. Don't miss our Bar Menu special menu pricing starting at 5:00 PM nightly upstairs in the Bistro 412 Bar, where you will find friendly staff offering great service and refreshing libations.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Worth every penny.... Delicious food coupled with awesome service...great stuff!! And to make this 100 characters long, I'm going to say the fire out outside is warm.

San Diego
“Worth the money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2013

On our first evening in Park City, we found the Bistro 412, the menu was appealing. We were the first ones in, so it was very quiet (we like quiet places), and we had a booth, so we were cozy.
We had onion soup, Bison Burger, both very good, the Macaroni and cheese with ham was good, but too heavy on the cream and not enough on the ham. It is not cheap, but the ingredients seemed of very good quality. The service was friendly.

• Visited November 2013
Park City, Utah
“Another great restaurant in Park City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

This little french restaurant is another experience on Main St. The decor is very French and the food is excellent.....try the baked brie, pear salad and monk fish. The wine suggestions paired with the dinner was superb due to a very knowledgable server. Thanks Bistro 412!

Visited November 2013
Spanish Fork, Utah, United States
“Loved every bite!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Went here for dinner about a week ago with my husband. The service was a little slow - not terribly, though. And the tables were placed really close together so it was hard to have private conversation when you could touch the guests at the table next to you, but the food... the food was SOOO good! Oh my goodness. To start off, they served bread with an oil/balsamic vinegar mix to dip your bread in. Usually I'm not the biggest fan of the oil/vinegar mixtures, but for some reason I couldn't stop dipping my bread and then my fries in it. Loved it.

My husband ordered the Lamb Shank. It was served with green beans and these tasty whipped yams. Don't ask me what they did to the yams, but after having tasted them - I flagged down the waiter and had him bring me a side for myself. Oh my! Yummy!

I ordered the Peppercorn Steak which was served with these seasoned shoe-string fries. My steak was cooked as ordered - medium - and was fantastic. The steak was so tender and the sauce was great, too. The fries were great and even better dipped in the oil/vinegar mixture I mentioned above.

Though full from eating all that we had ordered for dinner, we decided to share the vanilla Creme Brulee for dessert. We were not disappointed. The waiter had recommended a bread pudding that sounded great, but we knew it would have been too much with all the food we had already consumed so the Creme Brulee was a perfect way to end the meal.

We were talking about our meal with my sister and her husband after they mentioned having had lunch there a few days ago. They had sandwiches and weren't that impressed. So I can't speak for the lunch menu, but our choices off of the dinner menu were fantastic. We will definitely eat there again and probably order the same things. :-)

• Visited October 2013
PCL0cal, Manager at Bistro 412, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
Lauren C,
Thanks for the great review and I am glad to read you enjoyed your dinner. Our staff takes great pride in bringing the best food possible to your table. For the tasty whipped yams you mentioned, the chef uses coconut milk. The coconut milk gives the yam puree a unique flavor and allows our dairy-free customers the opportunity to enjoy the yams as well.
Newport Beach, CA
“slipping, but still a good choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Bistro 412 is a cute place with a great cozy atmosphere. I have always enjoyed having a decadent lunch with a bottle of wine here. The last 2 times, the food has changed a bit for the worse, but it's still a nice place to enjoy a meal. Also, the french fries are still delicious. The quiche used to be my favorite, but it's not as good anymore as it once was.

Visited July 2013
PCL0cal, Manager at Bistro 412, responded to this review, 22 October 2013
2goldens,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your lunch experience at Bistro412. While it seems you’ve somewhat enjoyed your meals the last two times you visited, you stated that the food has changed a bit for the worse. Our kitchen staff strives to produce a consistent product for every guest that enters the restaurant. Recently, we changed some menu items and have some new offerings that should appeal to you on your next visit.