“Fun day with Park City On The Fly”

Park City On The Fly
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Contacted Jen after reading great reviews on YELP. We were able to book our half day outing over the phone. Jen got our licenses and handled all the details. She picked us up early the day of our trip with hot coffee, muffins and bagels. We were even more impressed with her organization when we reached the river. Quality gear was provided, even folding chairs to sit in as we donned our waders. Jen was a great instructor and she maximized our time on the river by doing all the hard work and letting us catch the fish. I was a newbie and caught 6 trout, my husband had experience and caught more. I highly recommend Park City On The Fly for a fun, safe fly fishing experience. We didn't meet Ken, but Jen is a delight. Today was one of the highlights of our vacation to Park City.

2  Thank Pat W
"stream"
"activity"
"skiing"

Reviewed 17 August 2014

Had a great fly fishing experience with Ken,Jennifer and Richie. None of us had ever done it before and we had a great time and caught fish! They are fun and knowledgable and we enjoyed it enormously. I would highly recommend them.

1  Thank Jeffrey S
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My family was full of fly fishing rookies. So we decided to give it a try.

We had a nice secluded spot, pretty scenery, and good weather. Our guides were well organized with proper gear and amenities to make our experience pleasant. All we had to do was wake up (yawn!), suit up and engage our throwing arms.

All of us ended up catching at least a couple of fishes. Beginner's luck? Try it and decide for yourself.

1  Thank HallPlante
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Contacted Ken & Jen on a referral from a family member and we had a great experience. Ken quickly learned we were new to fly fishing and adjusted the experience for our level. Ken is a great instructor. We were fishing after only about 15 minutes of instruction. He was very attentive and worked with both of us to improve our skills. Despite the uneven water flows we caught some fish. It was a beautiful day on the water.

See more reviews
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Park City on the Fly was far and away the most enjoyable guided experience I have had over the past 15 years, and this includes trips in both Colorado and Montana. Ken and Jen are quality people who truly enjoy making the experience work for you. Jen set everything up on a 5 minute phone call that was effortless and personal. Ken then picked me up where I was staying with a license to sign, all the gear I would need - and a bagel with coffee. I just climbed in and we drove straight to the river.

Ken's instruction was very good. I learned more from him that any of my other trips. And, he put me onto some very nice fish - the biggest fish I've had on a rod. The biggest was around 20 inches and the only reason there isn't a photo is I lost the fish after a really nice time playing it. Ken was as excited as I was.

They are about spending your time on the river fishing and enjoying it, not waiting around for people to get things together. They are definitely worth a try. It was easily the best time I've had fly fishing.