“Billy Blanco's Restaurant Review” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #25 of 265 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Mexican, American, Southwestern, Bar
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Park City, Utah, United States
“Billy Blanco's Restaurant Review”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013

I have been to Billy Blanco's restaurant several times and have always been acknowledged right away by either a server or one of the managers. The girls seem to be more attentive than the guy servers. I have had a different item on the menu each time I have gone in and have been pleasantly surprized. I have met Bill White personally and he is the nicest guy. He spends time to talk to you. He is a very talented man having a 3000 square ft. fab shop downstairs in the restaurant and speaking of the downstairs,you need to check out the bathrooms,they are the bomb. I love the cars and motorcycles,chain falls for lighting,stainles steel bar,toolboxes,car lifts,artwork on the walls,automobile frame hanging outside the front doors,wrenches for door handles,screwdriver lights. I would definatelly recommend this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013

Park City, Utah
“Great food and drinks, not such great service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

The food and drinks were great but our server was distracted, got many things wrong and generally didn't care about us.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank KikiLeigh7
Bwe R, Public Relations Manager at Billy Blanco's, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the food at Billy Blanco's. We apologize for your disappointing experience with the staff.
We hope to hear further feedback from you on how we may be able to improve. You can email me at allison@billwhiteenterprises.com.
Thank you for your review and we sincerely hope you will try dining with us again in the future.
Park City, UT
“Fun Atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

This place has become a local favorite. It's far from Main St, nestled in a shopping development at the base of a neighborhood. The decor is fun, resembling Motor City; the atmosphere is lively, and the food is good. At the center of the restaurant is a large oval bar with big screen TV's everywhere. There's outdoor seating when the weather permits, though there's no view to speak of. If you're a visitor and ever ski the Cottonwood Canyons, you can easily stop here on your way back into Park City. Just take the Jeremy Ranch/Pinebrook exit. It's child friendly, too. I've been here with my teen boys and without them to meet a friend for drinks, either way, it's great.

• Visited September 2013
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Fun and decor was totally unexpected”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

I went with a group of friends and everyone really enjoyed what they had. I always have salad and I liked the Southwest. Caesar Salad. I've had it twice, and liked it best the first time. I really like that they have plenty of outdoor seating with powerful heaters. Guys will definitely like the decor. Checkout the restrooms. It's all very clever.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Atmosphere, food and decor are fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

I would highly recommend this restaurant! The food was great and we loved the decor with the cars and motorcycles. We felt like we were in a auto body shop. The staff was awesome! Will defiantly come back again when we are in town.

• Visited October 2013