“Delicious and well worth my time!!”
Review of Gourmand Tours

Gourmand Tours
Ranked #2 of 8 Food & Drink in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Gourmand Tours is a Food Tour on Park City's Main Street where we visit several restaurants and try great food. We also learn about the history of the restaurants, the street, and the people and events that shaped it.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Delicious and well worth my time!!”
Reviewed 25 July 2014

This was an awesome tour! The food was so yummy. It was nice to see and taste all the different varieties of food that is offered in Patk City. Chris was an excellent tour guide. She definelty knows her history of Park City and is a Gourmand. I am excited to take her tour again some day with my family and try some of the other restaurants on the tour.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank DebbyjB

Riverton, Utah
“Park City Food Tour”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

If you have never visited Park City this is the best way to experience some history, taste the food and meet new people. Chris McLaws conducts a tour of the local museum and visits several restaurants for a sampling of the wonderful food available in Park City. She conducts these tours with small groups of people usually 12-14 total. She gives folks personal attention, encouraging her guests to share a little something about themselves, in a relaxed atmosphere.

My parents, my wife and I took this tour and met some wonderful people from Utah and from Brazil. We learned about the history of Park City, even touring the old Jail in the lower level of the museum. We visited 3 restaurants, all within walking distance, but there was also a shuttle available which we were glad to utilize. We had appetizers in the first 2 restaurants, Sea scallop cooked to perfection, and a vegetable risotto in a crisp potato nest. A full meal served family style, at the third restaurant, which consisted of chicken curry and shrimp pad Thai. All included in the tour price! By the end of the tour we were sharing contact info and feeling like family.

Chris was a gracious hostess and sent us pictures she took of our tour. I recommend this to anyone wanting to visit Park City for the 1st time or 500th time. If you are a foodie like I am, you will enjoy with this fun and friendly way to see Park City!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Paul L
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good company, Good food, and a great time!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This was a fun experience good food, new acquaintances and a little history. It was a Great date night.

Gingerbread cream cheese cookie? Yes please!!!

Would I do this again. Of course!!

1 Thank JJBarney257
Lehi, Utah
“Fun and flavorful!!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the food tour. The short history lesson was informative. Chris picked out 3 different resturants to tour. The food was excellent! We want to come back to try full meals at each resturant. The group of foodies we were with was chatty and fun. It was like hanging out with friends.
We recommend this tour to food lovers, park city locals and visitors!!

1 Thank skippy712
Murray, Utah
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“History, Fun and Food All in One!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

My husband and I were given this wonderful tour as a gift from some great friends. We were very excited to take the tour as we both love history and food. Chis is the owner and does a GREAT job. This is her true love and passion and she is wonderful! She took us on a tour of the Park City Museum where we learned a bunch about Park City. I loved the fact that it was a small group (8 people). We then headed walking up the street where more history was shared as we walked. We stopped at restaurants and enjoyed meeting the staff and eating great food. We enjoyed talking to Chris and the learning more about our group at each of the different places. It was a fun evening and would definitely do this again. This is a must for travelers to Park City to find out some history and great restaurants to try during your visit. Thanks Chris for a FUN time!!!

1 Thank CarrieONeill