For a Mother's Day gift my mom invited me, my sisters-in-law and our daughters to a "Girl's Getaway" at Bear Hollow Village. We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo, more than enough room for 4 adults and three little kids. The rooms consisted of a king Suite, queen bedroom, and another room with a bunk bed, twin and a trundle. I think the couch was a sofabed too so you could really pack the people in if you needed to. The entire unit was spotless and tastefully decorated in a western/cabin motif.
The kitchen was well stocked with dishes and cooking utensils. We loved that there was a bar with stools and a large dining room table. The couch and love seat were comfy and the flat screen TV's with DVD players in every bedroom and the living room were greatly appreciated. We had plenty of towels and there were extra pillows and bedding in the large master walk-in closet. The little girls loved the jetted tub in the master bath and the walk-in closet. The heated pool opened the day we left and looked great, we just didn't have time to try it out.
These condos are managed by All-Seasons Resort in a large complex that seems to be a mix of vacation rentals and private homes. It was very quiet. Much more peaceful than other condos that I have stayed in nearby. The complex is located just east of the Kimball Junction Exit right after the turn off for the Olympic Park. While the address says "Park City" its actually closer to Kimball Junction. This worked great for us since our main activity was shopping at the Tanger Outlet Mall (5 minutes away). Historic Main Street in Park City is just a little further down the road, maybe a ten minute drive.
The front desk was gracious enough to allow us to check in a little early, but I assume in the high season this might be more difficult. All in all it was a great stay at a well maintained, well managed property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Bear Hollow, a luxury condominium and townhome village tucked away at the base of the mountain that's home to The Utah Olympic Park. Guests enjoy fresh mountain air and stunning year-round views from their 3-bedroom condos and 3- and 4-bedroom townhomes. Condos and townhomes alike feature fully furnished kitchens, spacious living areas, private balconies, and tasteful decor. All top-floor condos have vaulted ceilings, and all 4-bedroom condos have three-level floorplans. All townhomes come standard with oversized baths, vaulted ceilings, and private garages. Park City Mountain Resort and the famous boutiques, restaurants, galleries, and nightlife of Park City's Historic Main Street just a short six miles away - with Deer Valley's world-class offerings being just a few miles further down the road and accessible by the area's bus system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Bear Hollow Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bear Hollow Village Hotel Park City
- Bear Hollow Village Park City, Utah