We have just spent two weeks in Snowblaze unit 304 and are satisfied with our experience.
We booked condo and transport from Paris, France and everything worked as planned. Transit required a couple of phone calls but no big deal. The condo was ready for us. After the usual half-dozen where's-this, where's-that phone calls to the office we got the hang of it and settled in quickly. The management style is not as slick as a hotel's, but the essentials get done. We asked for the Wii and it showed up, to my son's delight.
Snowblaze 304 is ideal for a family or group who will be spending their days on the slopes and evenings at home. The unit boasts a fully-equipped kitchen, essential for those who prefer to take their meals at home. The washer-dryer set is a boon to those with a gaggle of kids. Grandma came to visit for a week and was perfectly comfortable at the condo while we were shredding the slopes.
Be aware that the bathroom has two steps so is not wheelchair accessible.
Housekeeping came through once during our stay and did a stellar job.
Grocery, drug and liquor stores are within walking distance. I did all our grocery shopping on foot, using a backpack for the heavy items.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Snowblaze Lodge is located in Park City's Historic Old Town and only 1-2 minute walk to four chair lifts at Park City Mountain Resort. 28 luxury condo's with a private heated pool, large jacuzzi, fire pit, fitness center, private garage, and nice lobby. Summer and winter are great times to visit Park City ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelQuickly and Hotels.com so you can book your Snowblaze Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Snowblaze Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Snowblaze Condominiums Park City, Utah