We enjoyed our stay at the Miners Club. We stayed in a huge 3 bedroom suite that accommodated our every need! This spacious room had a full kitchen, dining room, living room and even another sitting area upstairs and washer dryer. Our view was of the Waldorf Astoria gondola and the beautiful Canyons ski resort. The miners Club is a 3 min walk to the first gondola up to the Canyons Resort. Downstairs is a spacious area with TV and games for kids and a sitting area and more TVs for adults. We will definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miners Club is a cozy upscale resort perfect for your next vacation in Park City, a world-renowned alpine playground for skiers, snowboarders, and anyone else who loves romping in the snow. Simply walk out The Miners Club’s front door and you’ll be just steps away from the Waldorf Gondola, which you can ride to Canyons Resort, the largest single ski and snowboard resort in Utah. This convenience is only matched by The Miners Club’s spacious and comfortable accommodations. The Miners Club offers spacious two-, three-, and four-bedroom condominiums ideal for your stay in Park City. All units feature fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops and top-of-the-line GE appliances, jetted tubs, and flat-screen TVs with DVD players for your entertainment. An on-site heated swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, club room, and theater room are great places to spend your time at The Miners Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Miners Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miners Club At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel At The Canyons
- Miners Club Park City, Utah