We stayed at the Miner's Club at the end of July/1st of August. The weather was great but was a little cool for Floridians. We had asked for a view room but were assigned a room on the front of the hotel. At first we were concerned but after seeing the construction, we were very happy.
We had a 2/2 on the 3rd floor on the end and it was fantastic. The furnishings were very nice and we had tons of storage. We did not use the pool but it looked very nice. As noted, there is lots of construction in the area but do not let that stop you - this is a nice place.
Be sure to visit Mitch in the restaurant. He's a professional chef and will surprise you with his dishes. He will also procure special dishes for you and cook them. We loved his nightly specials and his select beers were wonderful. He will not disappoint you!
This was our first visit to Park City and we had a blast. The locals were great and they are quick to give you some great suggestions for activities and food. You will need a car to get around but free parking is very easy to find.
We will be back to Park City and will come back to the Miner's Club. Overlook the construction and enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Miners Club is a cozy upscale resort perfect for your next vacation in Park City, a world-renowned alpine playground for skiers, snowboarders, and anyone else who loves romping in the snow. Simply walk out The Miners Club’s front door and you’ll be just steps away from the Waldorf Gondola, which you can ride to Canyons Resort, the largest single ski and snowboard resort in Utah. This convenience is only matched by The Miners Club’s spacious and comfortable accommodations. The Miners Club offers spacious two-, three-, and four-bedroom condominiums ideal for your stay in Park City. All units feature fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops and top-of-the-line GE appliances, jetted tubs, and flat-screen TVs with DVD players for your entertainment. An on-site heated swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, club room, and theater room are great places to spend your time at The Miners Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Miners Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miners Club At The Canyons Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel Park City
- Miners Hotel At The Canyons
- Miners Club Park City, Utah