“I'mpossible NOT Impossible!”

Utah Adventure Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Utah Adventure Center will guide you through exiting outdoor attractions all over the state of Utah, but a perennial favorite is VIA FERRATA CLIMBING adjacent to our private 350 ft. waterfall! VIA FERRATA is a mountain-climbing method that lets less experienced climbers safely enjoy the adrenaline rush and spectacular views usually reserved for elite climbers. If you can climb a ladder, you can climb the Waterfall Canyon Via Ferrata. You're always attached to the safety cable. No ropes or knots are required.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What at first seemed like an impossible adventure, Chris helped turn into an I'mpossible life changing experience! Forever grateful for your patience, wit and sharing of your knowledge of this beautiful Utah area!

Mother/Daughter Vacation May 2018

1  Thank jopat805
All reviews
"rock climbing"
in 12 reviews
"via ferrata"
in 27 reviews
"felt safe the entire time"
"steel cable"
"training"
in 7 reviews
"adrenaline"

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

I did the via ferrata and zip line tour with my group of 7 and it was absolutely AMAZING!! 5 stars aren’t enough for this experience. The organizer, Chris, was truly one of the nicest people I have ever met! He was patient, passionate and just a really great person. The guides Nathan and Dakota....OMG... I can’t say enough about them. They were so so nice, extremely helpful, fun, friendly, etc etc. One of our group members was so afraid to do the zip line that she began to cry. Nathan and Dakota were so helpful. They were able to walk her through and talk her through the process and she was so grateful. She was able to do the zip line with confidence after the first run. She faced a HUGE fear and gained soooo much confidence.
The via ferrata was insane. I was so afraid, you traverse some exposed areas. But I felt safe the entire time and I’m so glad I did it. The scenery...simply STUNNING!! I truly can’t say enough about my experience and the staff. Thank you

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

This was an exciting and rewarding mountain climbing, zip lining adventure. Nate and Dakota guided and coached us as we climbed the side a mountain. They expertly got us harnessed, and enthusiastically cheered as we zipped across the canyon 100s of feet below. I would go back again and again. Thank you for such an incredible experience!

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Two moms and two teens want to thank Nathan and Dakota! The nerves were easily subsided with your cautionary safety procedures. You made this fun! You made it feel safe! We loved it and recommend everyone go!! It's more than zip lining it was rock climbing and a history lesson (thank you Chris!) all in one wrapped in nature.

1  Thank Stefanie R
See more reviews
Reviewed 15 September 2017

My daughter and I did a via Ferrata today with the Utah Adventure Center in Ogden. We loved it! Via Ferrata essentially involves climbing a mountain attached to a steel cable. The climb is exhilarating and, at the same time, reasonably safe. You have got to try it! I have done via Ferratas before in Europe; this was the first one I've done in the U.S.. The Ogden via Ferrata was great fun. The views of Ogden, Great Salt Lake, and the valley were gorgeous. Our guide was highly professional and personable, and was careful to ensure we had a great experience. I cannot recommend this adventure highly enough.

2  Thank Alan G