“A Park City Favorite Restaurant”

Ghidotti's Italian Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Ghidotti's Italian Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 271 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Market Street, Red Stone Center Drive
Transit: Free Bus System throughout Park City.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Jonathon, our favorite server, always welcomes us in the warmest fashion. He knows exactly our preferences. He explains in precise detail new menu items which avoids blind choice. He is very knowledgeable in all aspects of the classically beautiful restaurant which makes our frequent visits always most enjoyable. My husband and I always look forward to a great dining experience with Jonathon's assistance and Ghidotti's excellent cuisine.

1  Thank Mary C
There are newer reviews for Ghidotti's Italian Cafe

Reviewed 22 July 2014

My wife is Italian from Boston, we lived 20 years in the SF Bay Area and found Ghidotti's to be one of the finest Italian restaurants in the US. We ordered the spaghetti with meatballs and Shrimp Scampi with house made Ravioli. The ravioli was stuffed with shrimp and cheese. The dish was melt in the mouth perfection. We also had the Minestrone with Italian Sausage, this soup was the finest I have ever had with just enough spice from the generous portion of sausage.
our server was Kelley who did a wonderful job of answering all of our questions and requests. Our final bill was $78 including 3 cocktails which We found to be average for a fine dinning experience such as this.
We are are looking forward to trying the family dinner package to-go for $24.95 which feeds four.

Bill W, Owner at Ghidotti's Italian Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are so thrilled to hear that you love Ghidotti's. We would love to provide a complimentary dining experience for you for the next time you visit us. Please contact allison@billwhiteenterprises.com to arrange. Thank you!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stumbled upon Ghidotti's while waiting to pick up my son. The lounge dining was perfect for enjoying an appetizer, a glass of wine and a magazine. The food was tasty, the wine was a great deal, and the service was warm and friendly. The next week a friend and I went mountain biking before we picked up my son. He objected to going anywhere "fancy," but quickly dug in once we arrived. Since then, my son has been requesting lounge dining at Ghidotti's, and our whole family went tonight. It was not only delicious, but also super comfortable. We played Heads Up (like Password) while we ate. Then the manager, David came by, and we really enjoyed visiting with him. Ghidotti's is a new family favorite.

1  Thank Karen B
Bill W, Owner at Ghidotti's Italian Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for your wonderful review. We are happy to be a new family favorite! We look forward to serving you again in the future. As a thank you for your continued loyalty, we'd love to provide a complimentary dining experience. Please contact allison@billwhiteenterprises.com to arrange!

Reviewed 20 July 2014

The food was awesome, but the experience was not. The first waiter was surly and when asked about what they were known for, told us "nothing." Apparently the manager sent him home, bit we didn't find out for some time. The second waiter showed up, but we really never knew she was our waiter because she never introduced herself, just kept coming by askiuhng if we wanted more wine. Finally, she showed up with a dessert menu, then went MIA. After 20 minutes or do, we had to get the manager just to get the bill. Bad experience all around.

Thank you for your review! I would like to apologize for the poor service you experienced when last dining with us. We will be addressing your comments with our wait staff to make sure this doesn't happen again. We are so sorry for the misstep on our part, and would love the opportunity to make it right with you. Please contact allison@billwhiteenterprises.com. Thank you!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Being from New Jersey I am very skeptical of Italian restaurants off the coasts. I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoyed the fried calamari appetizer. Main course I had the lasagna and it was good. Also very nice small wine list.