“So much fun”
Review of Alpine Coaster

Alpine Coaster
Ranked #8 of 95 things to do in Park City
More attraction details
Owner description: Thrill seekers, meet your match on Utah's largest Alpine Coaster. The elevated track winds you through more than a mile of loops, curves and hair-pin curves at speeds up to 30 mph. Just like your favorite roller coaster - but with the refreshing mountain scenery of Park City.
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“So much fun”
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

The coaster was so much fun and it is a really pretty ride through the trees. I thought it was a little pricey for just one ride though

Visited July 2014

Long Beach, California
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Better in the Summer but fun in Winter as well”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My son and I hauled it down the mountain. My son and I loved it. On one of our rides, we were behind a family going extremely slow, if that happens, just let the workers know when you arrive and they will let you have another go and they will space you out further from the person in front of you. Let the workers know you want to speed up and they will space you out from the people in front of you. Our family has done it in both Summer and Winter but love it more in Summer.

Visited August 2013
San Antonio, TX
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Blasting down a mountain on a roller coaster? Yeah!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I bought a Triple Play ticket so we could ride the Alpine Coaster, the Zip Line, and the Alpine Slide. We had such a blast! When I read the reviews and learned not to brake...that was good advice. I love roller coasters, but I never imagined riding one down a mountain. I don't ski, so this was the only time I would get to go up and see all the beauty going up and watching it while I was flying down. If you have small children, you can ride tandem if they are tall enough. There were a lot of people in line, but the line went fairly quickly. However, don't forget to bring sunscreen if you are here in the summer - we got sunburned! The employees are really great, genuinely nice and helpful and fun...and they take your photo as you are screaming down the mountain! Awesome remembery....

Visited July 2014
2 Thank AuntBec
Denver, Colorado
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“So fun”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

This coaster was a blast! Perfect for any age and remember to not brake just go as fast as you can down the rails. We rode it 5 times and wanted to do it over and over but the line became too long in the afternoon.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Kassi H
Idyllwild, California
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“WOW, what a thrill”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

While at Olympic Park, they have many ride attractions. We chose 2 of the attractions, the Alpine Coaster and the Zip Line. I must admit I was a bit of a chicken when the coaster started and did not go full speed, in fact my husband caught up to me when I should have been off the track. You can travel at a great speed, but a braked a bit too much. It was fun. Instead of going on the zip line which we had done in Mexico we did the Coaster again and this time I went full speed and it was thrilling.

Visited October 2013