“Pretty”

Park City Golf Club
Reviewed 28 August 2012

Great breakfast, try the yogurt with fresh fruit, the freshest , great berries, went back twice during our stay, played the golf course once, is nice but green fees more than others around and think it is just cause it is in town! course is just ok! Staff in pro shop snotty

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"resort"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 14 July 2012

This is an older style tract located right in Park City. It weaves through older housing with nice set backs and right through newer condos which give an over crowed feeling. But the course is nice. The problems are in management. Unless you are the first players in the morning, you get a cart loaded with other people's trash. Course marshals are useless as they allow drunken groups to drive their carts all over the course, tee boxes included. It is a shame the course should suffer due to poor or non-existent management. Utah is full of great public courses, many close by, priced lower and with superior service and management. Try Mountain Dell, Soldier Hollow or Watsach (all three have two 18 hole tracts). Soldier Hollow just hosted the USGA Amateur Links Championship, giving you an idea how great a course it is. And, all three are without housing on the golf course and have ample parking.

1  Thank JohntheSkierGolfer
Reviewed 25 June 2012

We usually play at Glenwild, but this day they were having a corperate event, so we came into town to try the Park City Course. Parking is a little difficult, but the staff was friendly and efficient an got us right out. Golf courses in resort towns do attract a lot of tourist golfers which can cause slow play and need course marshells to keep play moving, but this day, the course was moving well and we had no issues with slow play or marshells. While the course is not the the best course in the area, it is an excellent value for the Park City area and will make for some great vacation golf.

Reviewed 21 November 2011

So sorry for the "hack" that was mistreated. It was most certainly not the case for me. We had a great time at this golf course. We were treated well, had a speedy round (maybe it was that marshall in front of us :) and it was a beautiful setting. Amazing value for the money. Particularly if you are staying in Park City proper.

See more reviews
Reviewed 26 September 2011

I am not a great golfer, in fact I stink, but that is not the point. My parents were in town so I thought they would enjoy a round at a nice resort. I took my 70+ year old parents who by the way are really good golfers and my wife who has only played for about a year to Park City Golf Club. We were greeted by the Marshal at the first hole and then we were off. At the third hole, we had another visit from the Marshal and were reminded to keep up the rate of play. We said OK, and did our best to move along. We did not have anyone pushing us so we thought that we were playing fast enough, but the Marshal stopped us for 3 to 5 minute lecture about the speed of play that was expected by Park City Golf Club. We were visited 3 times in the first 9 holes, so that amounts to every other hole and about 15 minutes of time. My wife and I started picking up our balls and stopped playing to speed things up. The 3rd time was a different person, and he accused us of taking 3 hrs at the 7th hole, so my dad corrected him firmly that we were barely over 2 hours out. My wife and mother were so disgusted by the treatment that they quit play after 9 holes. We had finished after 2h and 30 minutes of play, a little long, but not that bad considering the time spent with the Marshal. My dad and I went to number 10 and were visited again on 11. At this point I was pissed-off bad! I was a bit short with the Marshal and let her know that my mother and wife had quit, she copped an attitude and said “Well that should speed you up!” It took my dad and I about 1hr and 50 minutes to finish the game. I have never been treated so poorly at any course and can’t believe that after paying so much money to have fun that I took that abuse. I vow to never send anyone I know to Park City Golf Club! If you are a pro and can play a round in less than 2 hours you may be able to play without being harassed. If you are not a fast player don’t waste your money there, it will not be a fun time! I will never play there again and I will be sure to tell everyone I can to play somewhere else. There are hundreds of great courses in Utah that know how to treat the customer. Park City Golf Club does not understand that.

7  Thank Paul W