“Great massage in Park City by Michale!”

Aura Spa & Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Our vision at Aura Spa is to promote the experience of relaxation and warmth, in a safe and comforting space that will be welcoming to each individual who walks through the door. Located on the beautiful Historic Main Street in Park City, Utah. We are an eco-conscious day spa committed to the environment. We use all natural products in our treatments and sell locally grown and manufactured products. Find balance for the spirit at Aura Spa & Boutique.
Park City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great massage in Park City by Michale!”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

Over the last 5 years, I've had many massages for chronic shoulder and back pain from different massage therapists. Since moving to Park City, I've been to a few therapists in town and Michale Carlin is one of the best. This was my first time to Aura Spa and my first massage by Michale. He was very professional, knowledgeable and did a great job relieving the stress in my neck, shoulders and back. I will definitely be going back and would highly recommend him!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Kate K

San Francisco, California
“So Healing...”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

Aura Spa and its employees radiate positive energy and calm! Upon entering this beautiful space, you can really just feel that everything happening here is full of intention and the highest good. I am sure that most would agree, this is very important when selecting a spa to visit.

During my visit there, I had the pleasure of receiving a massage from the spa's owner, Camie. Without a doubt, she is the most thorough and intutive therapist I have ever experienced! I was actually sick at the time of my visit, and my nasal passages were completely blocked. Her combination of massage, energy work, and use of essential oils literally healed me. I felt even better than I did before I got sick...I was even able to get back on the slopes! The love that she put into her work was not lost on me. (Thank you, Camie! I still dream of that massage!)

If you are looking for a transformative experience, I encourage you to experience the heart of Aura for yourself. It is impossible to walk out of there without some part of you feeling very healed and nurtured. The price was amazing, too! ...Although I would have paid a million bucks for my experience. I will see you next time I am in UT, Aura!

Visited December 2011
Park City, Utah
“Massage with Michale Carlin”
Reviewed 21 November 2012

Recently I had the pleasure of receiving a massage from Michale Carlin at the Aura Spa. I have had alot of massages and this was by far the best. Michale really listens to what is going on and works very hard to alleviate the problem. I never once felt as if he was "going through the motions". He put all of his attention and effort into making me feel better. Definatley recomend him to males and females.

Visited November 2012
Ridgecrest, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful addition to sisters weekend!”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

WOW! Sister's and I wanted to experience a massage and pedicure. It was the first time some of us had done this. We could not have found a better place to go. We were made to feel comfortable from the moment we walked into the spa. It was cozy and comfortable. The massage was amazing. I actually started dozing during it. I have always hesitated on having someone rub my feet because of my extreme ticklishness, but that was one of the most amazing parts of the massage and pedicure. Because of our experience, we will be including spa visits each time we have a sister's weekend!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank NanaSmithx10
syosset
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Spa Boutique”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

It had all top of the line products. even Lulul Lemon gym clothing.

Visited February 2012