“Great massage/facial, wonderful value for the money”

Aura Spa & Boutique
More attraction details
Owner description: Our vision at Aura Spa is to promote the experience of relaxation and warmth, in a safe and comforting space that will be welcoming to each individual who walks through the door. Located on the beautiful Historic Main Street in Park City, Utah. We are an eco-conscious day spa committed to the environment. We use all natural products in our treatments and sell locally grown and manufactured products. Find balance for the spirit at Aura Spa & Boutique.
Calgary, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great massage/facial, wonderful value for the money”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

My sister and I booked massages and facials while on holiday in Park City. We choose Aura based on online reviews and it turned out to be a wonderful choice. The services were superior to those at many high end hotel spas but at a much more reasonable price. Each of us had great massages and facials. I loved that our massage therapists listened to our needs and gave each of us the kind of massage we wanted. My facial was among the best I've had and I loved that I didn't have to fight a sales pitch for skin care products afterwards.
We had a such a wonderful time that we booked 2 more massages for later in the week and whie they were with different therapists, they were just as outstanding. I will go here again when I next visit Park City.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mary H

Moneta, Virginia
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Prepare to be WOWED!”
Reviewed 20 February 2013

By far the best massage I have ever had. This place is an oasis for tired, sore, and abused muscles. My 90 minute massage was just what the doctor ordered. Great location, great staff, and wonderful therapists. If you are in need of a great massage, then this is the place.

Visited February 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing massage!!”
Reviewed 2 February 2013 via mobile

My husband and I got a couples massage after 2 days of skiing and very sore muscles. Both massage therapists did an amazing job. I also love all of the organic products they sell. I will definitely be back!!

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great massage”
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

After a long day of snowboardingAura Spa is the place to go. My girlfriend and I got a couples massage and it was one of the very best. Kim was my therapist and really knows how to loosen a snowboarder up. I suggest hiring a cab to get there during Sundance. Parking is nearly impossible.

Park City, Utah
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great massage in Park City by Michale!”
Reviewed 5 December 2012

Over the last 5 years, I've had many massages for chronic shoulder and back pain from different massage therapists. Since moving to Park City, I've been to a few therapists in town and Michale Carlin is one of the best. This was my first time to Aura Spa and my first massage by Michale. He was very professional, knowledgeable and did a great job relieving the stress in my neck, shoulders and back. I will definitely be going back and would highly recommend him!

Visited December 2012