“Good food and ale, poor service”

Squatters Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #12 of 262 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Squatters is an innovative restaurant group rooted in world class beer, exceptional food and service, a welcoming atmosphere and an ongoing commitment to people, planet and profit.
Dunwoody, Georgia
“Good food and ale, poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2012

I liked the food and the microbrews, but the server was way too inattentive. When the server apologizes for their service more than five times during a visit, something's not right.

Visited April 2012

Indiana, USA
“Very good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2012

Affordable and expansive menu and a great beer selection.

Visited March 2012
Murray, Utah
“TERRIBLE BIRTHDAY DINNER!!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2012

My husband and I wanted to go to squatters for weeks but didnt know when, but when my family came up from Arizona for my Birthday, we all decided to go to squatters, apone of arrival their place was nice it smelt good, and all the items in the menus look great. Will when I order I order the steak and srimp for 18.99 I thought it better be good for the price and heck it my birthday why not spoil my self. No I was very disappointed the steak was bland had to fell it will alot of hinez 57 sauce, the poatatos were burt to the plate, and the asparigas was crunchy.
My husband got the chicken chimicgunga No flavor and my dad got the fish in chips he got the new garlic fries yeah bad idea I had to eat a lemon just to get the tast out of my mouth I felt I got riped off of 67.00 dollars for my bithday.

• Visited March 2012
Mount Prospect, Illinois
“Good food, good vibe”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2012

Good casual place for families; a variety of food and beer options. Walking distance from Hotel Park City.

Visited March 2012
Aberdeen
“Great food, ale, atmosphere & value for money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

I would highly recommend this restaurant for friends & families. Getting seated was quick, waiter was extremely friendly & knowledgeable. Service was good, food was delicious, ale was fabulous, menu was varied (having several vegetarian options and also showing if dishes were gluten free etc.) All completed by a reasonable price. Also provided local guides and information leaflets relating to the area which were extremely helpful.

• Visited March 2012