Condo in Park City, UT. We stayed there for nine days during the the summer! - Mid July. This place was Wonderful!! It is newly remodeled, beautiful, and classy! It can sleep up to 12 people, has 4 bathrooms, and upgraded appliances and in-house laundry. Clean and well-kept! It's a short walk across the street to Silverstar Lift. (At the lift is a ski shop, and a restaurant.) The condo is located off the 7th hole of Park City Golf Course with free shuttle nearby into town, the main ski resort, or other local places.There is a cross-country ski course on the golf course during the winter months. We were there with our grand children and enjoyed walks to the duck pond nearby on the golf course. It is a short drive to Deer Valley and to Jordanelle Reservoir/state park for water sports during the summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderfully located complex of 63 individually owned condominiums, situated on the Park City Golf Course, which becomes a Cross Country Ski Course in the Winter. All units less than 150yds walk to the ski lifts at Park City Mountain Resort. Free city bus service runs by complex. Most units have private hot tubs. Decoration varies from unit to unit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Payday Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Payday Condominiums Hotel Park City
- Payday Condominiums Park City, Utah