“Inconsiderate managment ruined an otherwise wonderful stay”

The Cove at Park Meadows
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Park City
The Cove at Park Meadows
Boston, MA
“Inconsiderate managment ruined an otherwise wonderful stay”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2008

Let me start by saying that the condo that we stayed in was beautiful and certainly exceeded our expectations. However, our stay was not without problems. The first few problems are minimal - twin beds rather than the queen we requested; fresh towels on 2 of 4 days when we were told we'd have 'cleaning service' every day, etc. All things that can easily be overlooked.

The one that cannot; however, is the way that ResortQuests managment handled themselves when I informed them that my digital camera went missing from the condo on one of the days that the cleaning staff had been in.

I was told by an employee that the Operations Manager would contact me. Two days later, I had not heard from her, and left a few messages. She did not return my calls; however, eventually I was lucky enough to catch her in the office to explain the situation. She seemed genuinely concerned, and told me she'd look into the situation and get back to me within 1-2 days. When I hadn't heard from her in 3 days, I called and left her a message asking that she return my call. Another 3 days passed without a word from ResortQuest, so I left another message for the OM. She finally called me back (a week after our initial conversation), only to tell me that she spoke to the cleaner, who 'didn't see' the camera, and that our rental agreement releases ResortQuest from liability regarding lost or stolen items. At no point did she apologize for my loss (both financial and emotional - photos are irreplacable!) or for neglecting to return my phone calls for an entire week. This negligence has ensured that I will never use ResortQuest's services again, and I warn those of you considering staying at the Cove to safeguard your belongings.

• Liked — Great common space for apres ski relaxing.
  • Disliked — Poor managment/customer service!
  • Stayed February 2008, travelled with friends