“Large Hot tub in the room”

Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House
Ranked #7 of 60 Hotels in Park City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Our room had a hot tub in the corner and a large flat screen TV. All the benefits of the Anniversary Inn, but for 2/3 the price.
From the balcony on the 2nd floor you can look down to the large open lobby.
Breakfast was amazing in the full Restaurant.

Room Tip: Hot Tub rooms are can only be reserved by calling the hotel. There are only a few hot tub rooms avai...
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House

Reviewed 15 January 2012

stayed in this hotel almost everytime I come to salt lake. Given it proximity to park city and outlet. There is also a great Chinese restaurant called "full house" nearby. The complimentary breakfast is very basic. Which is a far cry from what they used to offer. So if you want a cheap stay I guess this hotel is not for you

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 29 November 2011

We recently stayed one night at the BW in Park City Ut.
We found the room to be very comfortable, the staff very helpful and one of the best rates on our trip. We had our dog along with us and they gave us a room very close to the front door to make it easier for taking the dog for walks.

Room was very clean and bathroom spotless. Would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Let me start off by saying the room was beautiful. I stayed in the honeymoon suite and when I thought I was paying the agreed upon price ($330 which may I add is quiet the deal) I wasn't even bothered that the heat in the main room didn't work. Upon check out I was handed a copy of the bill to discover I was charged $384!! A manager had come and changed the price without notifying me! Stating that because it was a package deal the price couldn't be altered. THEN PLEASE explain to me how their employees are given administrative rights to give the agreed upon deal if the managers just change it back. Beware, you may end up getting charged more than your told for less than exceptional services.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2011

we have stayed at this hotel several times and the accommodations are average. It is close to the outlet mall and that is nice. the breakfast is nice as well. the employees are the worst though. we will probably not stay there again because of the last 2 visits and our interactions with them.

Room Tip: stay away from the pool area if you can.
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amy6901
Cindyg01, Director of Sales at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with us. We can't fix what we don't know! We are very sorry to hear of your experience during your stay in March. We would very much like to have you come and stay with us again as we have made some changes with our employees. We always like to know how to improve as our guests are very important to our success. Please contact me directly to ensure you get a special managers rate or upgrade as we are positive we can make your future stay enjoyable.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

Found this motel on the Best Western website, as I'm a member of their rewards club. That might have gotten me an upgrade to an even better room (with a hot tub) than I'd reserved when I'd come early and my room wasn't ready. Had just driven 320 miles from WY to take a friend to the SLC hospital, and was tired and aching myself... but that wonderful bed relaxed me so that the aching stopped pretty quickly! I don't think I've had a bed that comfortable before! Stayed two nights and enjoyed the free breakfast, 24 hour coffee in the lobby, the size of the upgraded room, and the friendliness of the staff. They had two areas where you could use their computers in the lobby; and there was a beautiful small pool that I could see but didn't use. It's also important to me to have a fridge and microwave in the room, and theirs worked great (not always true in motels). Park City turned out to be an historic old town in a canyon area with very narrow streets and very closed in... and so this location of the Landmark Inn was wide open and close to many conveniences. The hills around it were somewhat barren, not the more forested mountains I'd imagined... so it's up to you what you want. I think I enjoyed my really nice room better than the whole area (but then I'm not a skier); it was luxury for me. Gas prices are really high by Park City, and if you intend to drive down to breathtakingly beautiful Heber city surrounded by beautiful mountains, get gas there because it's much cheaper! I'd definitely stay at this motel again, tho I prefer the red rock areas of Utah and probably would head to stay there instead.

Room Tip: Check out the views outside before you go in and ask to see the room...you can figure the rest out y...
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2011

Stayed here a couple of times in recent years when we have been skiing at the Canyons. The hotel is great value, it's not expensive but it has good facilities, rooms are a good size and well equipped (think our was a deluxe room), nice pool and you get a good hot breakfast.

Location is also great. Only about 30 minutes or so from Salt Lake City airport and located at the Kimball junction. Just a short drive from the Canyons, or you can get the bus, and other ski resorts are close as well. Lots of restaurants within a short distance, some of them within walking distance, and the outlet shopping centre is just a few minutes walk.

We've booked to go back in March 2012 and are looking forward to it.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family