“Extremely clean and fun stay!”

Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House
Ranked #6 of 60 Hotels in Park City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 27 March 2014

A bunch of friends and I stayed at this hotel and I will not go anywhere else in park city. The staff was amazing and they are extremely clean! The pool has a beautiful deck and quite a few of the rooms have doors attached to the pool deck. So it's perfect for kids! Their breakfast is also wonderful! They had 2 different options of ordering off of a menu or a free buffet. I will definitely be staying again!

• Stayed: March 2014
Ty B, Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Brittrichards—
Thank you so much for your review! We love your loyalty to us! We cannot wait to see you guys again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 17 March 2014

We arrived in a snowstorm. the staff was excelent with assisting us. The accomidations were excellent and the reate was great! I would highly recommend staying here. This is also located close to the Olympic Park. We enjoyed seeing teh facitity the next day (not on our travel agenda) and plan to return.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Ty B, Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Ms. Joannn170 –
Thank you! – We can’t wait to see you on your return trip! Please let me know if I can be of any assistance with your next booking!

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 14 March 2014

This hotel is amazing with the excellent customer service, and cozy, clean rooms. Delicious breakfast in the connected resturaunt. I will stay at this 5 star hotel everytime im in Park City. Great place!! The indoor pool was warm in the winter for my children and the convience of it being right down the street from shopping and great resturaunts was also a plus. The workers there are very friendly and answered every question i had. You wont find a better place to stay!

Room Tip: The room i stayed in was poolside with a sliding glass door to the indoor pool deck. Great for my ki...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Mr. Jeff C—
Thank you! I am glad you stayed in our poolside room with the sliding door that leads you right onto the pool deck! It really is very convenient when you have children! I am glad we are your top choice for Park City! Please let me know if I can do anything for you in the future….

With Warm Regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2014

This is our 4th ski vacation and have already booked next year. Nice hotel and friendly, helpful staff. Complimentary breakfast buffet is convenient. Really appreciate shuttle service to ski resorts, Park City and local restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Triciae—
YES!! We are so thrilled you are booked for next ski season… I just want to thank you for your continued business! Let’s hope we get Dumped on all next ski season…

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This hotel was amazing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel looked very nice and was very clean. The free shuttle that they offered was very convenient to get to the resorts and main street. A+++

Mr. Justinaday77 –
Thank you so much! I am glad you took full advantage of our Complementary Shuttle… I would like to also comment that I have the best staff around! So thank you for your comments on them..

Many Thanks,

Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

We had such a good stay at this hotel. They have awesome staff, very nice and clean rooms, and a very good location. There are a lot of stores and places to eat close by. Easy to find. They have a really nice pool and yummy breakfast!

Ms. Jessica_Anderson_3 –
Thank you so much!! I would also like to just say I agree that we have the best breakfast in town!! And with the option to get 50% off our Full Menu—if you want to change things up, you can get Eggs Benedict for only $6.00… and they are amazing! Can’t wait to see you guys again this summer season…

Best Wishes,

Reviewed 7 March 2014

For the awesome price and great staff this hotel is a bargain. The rooms are clean, in order and don't have that nasty hotel smell many hotels come with. Not only is it located next to the shopping centers and many dining areas we were able to get to the ski resort quickly. When we arrived we were greeted and promptly helped with their awesome staff and they were able to answer any and all questions and worked with us to get the room we wanted. The complimentary breakfast in the "pancake house" is better than any hotel I have ever had complimentary breakfast at, it was hot, fresh, and our drinks were filled. I couldn't ask more especially for the price. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone looking to relax and actually get your moneys worth with a good nights sleep and great breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Ms. Paige b
Oh my goodness!! Thank you so much for this amazing review! We loved having you and your little one here… As you know from past stays we pride ourselves on customer service along with guest satisfaction... I am so thrilled that once again we were able to go above and beyond for you! We look forward to your next stay! Thank you again for your continued loyalty!!

Warm Regards,