Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House
Ranked #8 of 60 Hotels in Park City
GreenLeadersBronze level
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

The price of the Landmark was great as was the proximity to the freeway and the charming town of Park City. The staff was friendly and the check in was quick and simple. The meeting rooms were clean and nice but a tad bit on the cold side. The restaurant was delicious too. My only complaint was that my room overlooked the pool and it was a bit loud until about 10:30 but otherwise one of the better hotels I've been to.

Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Ty B, Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Norm B --
Thank you for taking time to review our property and your recent stay with us! We appreciate all of your thoughts in your review! I would suggest for your to mention either at check in or when making your reservation you would prefer a room that does not overlook the pool.... Thank you again for your recent review!

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistants in the future...

Kind Regards,
sales@bwlandmarkinn.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (105)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Reviewed 27 March 2014

From the second I arrived I was greated by very friendly happy staff! The room was amazing and very clean. I stayed on a day when the hotel was fully booked and it was very quiet. I have stayed at this hotel many times and have always enjoyed my stay!! I will definantly be going back!!!

• Stayed March 2014
Ty B, Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
LauraGuevara—I am very happy to read this review! One of my biggest things I try to instill in my employees is to make the guest feel the way you felt from the first entrance to your last exit! Thank you for this review, it shows me that they do listen to me... haha

North Logan, Utah
Reviewed 27 March 2014

A bunch of friends and I stayed at this hotel and I will not go anywhere else in park city. The staff was amazing and they are extremely clean! The pool has a beautiful deck and quite a few of the rooms have doors attached to the pool deck. So it's perfect for kids! Their breakfast is also wonderful! They had 2 different options of ordering off of a menu or a free buffet. I will definitely be staying again!

Brittrichards—
Thank you so much for your review! We love your loyalty to us! We cannot wait to see you guys again!

Best Regards,
Ho\t Springs
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We arrived in a snowstorm. the staff was excelent with assisting us. The accomidations were excellent and the reate was great! I would highly recommend staying here. This is also located close to the Olympic Park. We enjoyed seeing teh facitity the next day (not on our travel agenda) and plan to return.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ty B, Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Ms. Joannn170 –
Thank you! – We can’t wait to see you on your return trip! Please let me know if I can be of any assistance with your next booking!

Many Thanks,
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This hotel is amazing with the excellent customer service, and cozy, clean rooms. Delicious breakfast in the connected resturaunt. I will stay at this 5 star hotel everytime im in Park City. Great place!! The indoor pool was warm in the winter for my children and the convience of it being right down the street from shopping and great resturaunts was also a plus. The workers there are very friendly and answered every question i had. You wont find a better place to stay!

Room Tip: The room i stayed in was poolside with a sliding glass door to the indoor pool deck. Great for my ki...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Mr. Jeff C—
Thank you! I am glad you stayed in our poolside room with the sliding door that leads you right onto the pool deck! It really is very convenient when you have children! I am glad we are your top choice for Park City! Please let me know if I can do anything for you in the future….

With Warm Regards,
pittsburgh, pa
Reviewed 14 March 2014

This is our 4th ski vacation and have already booked next year. Nice hotel and friendly, helpful staff. Complimentary breakfast buffet is convenient. Really appreciate shuttle service to ski resorts, Park City and local restaurants.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Triciae—
YES!! We are so thrilled you are booked for next ski season… I just want to thank you for your continued business! Let’s hope we get Dumped on all next ski season…

Reviewed 13 March 2014

This hotel was amazing. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The hotel looked very nice and was very clean. The free shuttle that they offered was very convenient to get to the resorts and main street. A+++

Mr. Justinaday77 –
Thank you so much! I am glad you took full advantage of our Complementary Shuttle… I would like to also comment that I have the best staff around! So thank you for your comments on them..

Many Thanks,