“Great nights stay! A+”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Guerneville, United States
“Great nights stay! A+”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

I was overly impressed with the staff at the hotel. This is a great stop on a long drive. The hotel lobby and rooms are truly nicer than you expect. My pets were very welcome. Breakfast at the restaurant was perfect before getting back on the road.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ty B, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Anthony L -- Your pets are always welcome here with us.... We truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did! We hope to see you again on your next trip out this way... Let me know if I can assist in anyway, with making reservations...

Many Thanks,
sales@bwlandmarkinn.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Salt Lake City, Utah
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Twice a year I take 30 educators to this hotel for a conference. The service and attention we get is unmatched anywhere. I can relax and serve my guests because the hotel staff is conscientious, thoughtful and always goes the extra mile so i don't have to worry about anything. Cindy Galli is helpful, creative and responsive to unique requests to provide off site experiences and recreational activities. Dennis runs the maintenance and responds to the needs of various presenters and participants by continual attention to AV equipment needs, room temperature, table set changes and always serves with a smile and kindness. The Chef is excellent and my guests loved the prime rib dinner catered just for us. Julie, checks in with us to confirm all food needs and assure quality service. There are newer, fancier hotels in the Park City area but the homestyle warmth and service we get here keeps us coming back. Proximity to the outlet shopping is convenient and shuttles are provided for our large group when we want to visit Park City main street. Thanks for 8 years of great experiences!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
CJ7557-- We absolutely love having your group of educators here... We look forward to your visit in the fall... Many thanks to you for the continued loyalty!

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

Room was super comfortable and the staff at the front desk were friendly. The best part fro us at this hotel was that every room is pet friendly and so therefore there was no rush in getting there to ensure that we had a specific "pet friendly" room.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Ty B, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Scubasmurfette--- I am so pleased that my Front Desk staff left an impression on you... We pride ourselves on being friendly, outgoing, and helpful.... I am also glad you brought your little one with you... we do love animals at this property... We hope that you will keep us at the top of your list for Park City properties, as we look forward to your next stay with us....

Thank you again, and if I can help with bookings or rates in the future please do not hesitate to call!

Regards,
Blackfoot, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Great service...super friendly staff...amazing location..beautiful views...convenient to shopping and Olympic venues!! Thanks Park City landmark inn & Pancake house! It was a very comfortable getaway!!!

Room Tip: The Honeymoon suite totally rocks
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Adam C-- I agree the Hot tub suite is the Bomb!! thank you for allowing the Best Western Landmark to host your comfortable getaway weekend!! We hope to see you again in the near future...

Kind Regards
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

I have had the opportunity to stay at this hotel several times in the last couple of years and I have to say that it gets better every time I go. I have stayed with my family, by myself, and with a friend and each and every room that I have stayed in has been fabulous. The pool is fantastic along with having the ping pong table available for anyone who wants to play. I love the people that work there they are so friendly and willing to help you at anytime. They truly go above and beyond for their customers. I would definitely tell anyone heading to Park City that this is the place to stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Jeanie J-- Thank so much! We sure do love your family and friends... I was looking back through past reservations and you have been a loyal guest for a number of years! we are so thrilled to have captured your love for our property and our Best Western Landmark family... Now that school is out for the summer we hope to see you and the kids soon... hint hint :) ..... Just let me know when you are ready to escape the heat down there and come enjoy this nice fresh, clean air.... We look forward to your next stay!

Many thanks from me and the entire Best Western Family....

Fort Wayne, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014

Going to work hard and save my bucks to make it back for a ski vacation!! Wonderful stay. Comfort plus with well layed out spacious room, with skiers in mind. Great breakfast. Nice staff. Gorgeous pool! Great experience!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Ty B, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Landmark Inn, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Mark C--
Yes, I would agree work hard save your bucks and come join us for the 2014/2015 Ski Season, I mean we have the Greatest Snow! They have some rumors that we will be linking up our 7 resorts so you can ski them all with just 1 pass... Pretty Epic if you ask me! Lets hope they are not just rumors...

We hope to see you again next Ski Season!!
Please let me know if I can help you with booking your Ski Get-A-Way..

Spanish Fork
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

At the last minute, my aunts decided to join us. I appreciated that the hotel accommodated us by putting them across the hall from us. We also like the location of this hotel--right by the outlets and several restaurants.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Kelly C --
Oh the outlets.... Such a great way to spend a get-a-way weekend... I hope you got the discount book from our front desk.. It has all the deals and discounts the outlets have to offer!

Also for future we at the hotel offer a package that includes your room and a Gift card to the Outlets, Like a $50 gift card!.... This is just one of our many summer packages!!

The new restaurant I would recommend if you haven't been yet would be Billy Blanco's!! The atmosphere alone is so unique, awesome, it's just cool!

Hope to see you again soon