“Great location”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Owosso, Michigan
“Great location”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is a great place to stay while visiting Park City. They have an indoor pool and hot tub. Free hot breakfast buffet is included or you can order off the menu at half off the listed price. Room was clean and beds are comfortable. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. We could see Olympic Park from our room. The outlet mall, movie theater, restaurants, and Walmart are located right there. Historic downtown Park City is a 5 minute drive from the hotel. We will stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Olympic Park
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Ty B, Manager at Best Western Plus Landmark Inn & Pancake House, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Iriley62-- Thank you so much... We appreciate you taking the time to give us such a great review... We look forward to your next stay with us... Please let me know if I can assist in your reservation for your next stay... We hope your summer is filled with fun, sun, and memories! Hope to see you guys soon... Again we would to thank you for giving us the opportunity in making your experience in Park City Memorable..

sales@bwlandmarkinn.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (102)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Last weekend, I went on a girl's trip to the Landmark Inn! We had a great stay. First off, the staff was so kind and helpful. All of our rooms were right by each other which I know is the extra mile. They were clean and very comfortable. The beds were awesome...I actually slept through the night! WOW! Also, included in our hotel room was a full warm breakfast. It included a buffet style fruit, pancakes, hash brown, sausage, eggs, and also continental items. I thought it was such a bonus. The price was right. The location was great. It is right at Kimball Junction near the outlets, movies, shopping, pedicures, Walmart, and a lot of restaurants. We didn't go further than 3 minutes for any of our activities. I will stay here from now on! Definitely a winner.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Tori R
Tori R-- Perfect! I love the fact that you could stay right in our area, They sure have added a lot of new restaurants and activities to Kimball Junction. As for your room and bed.... I couldn't agree more the beds are amazing! I always have a great night sleep when we stay here... I hope you will bring the girls back up this summer... Ya know when it is to hot in the city... we have that nice cool, fresh mountain air... Which is so perfect for a girls weekend... Or you can bring the family also... Let me know if I can help with future reservations...

Reno, Nevada
Reviewed 16 May 2014

Driving from East to West coast and had to find somewhere as it got dark. What a find. Just off I80, close to local restaurants and a gas station. Great grocery store just down the road to get quality deli products before you hit the road again.

Had my two Golden Retrievers with me and had no problems at all. Nice clean, spacious ground floor room. The hotel has a great indoor pool area and wide open lobby with a nice fire burning.

Have stayed several times and would not pass it up if I was travelling through Utah

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Ron Y
Ron-- Thank you so much for your review... We hope to see you and the puppies again this summer... Please let me know if I can assist in any future reservations...

Enjoy your summer!

Warm Regards,
North Salt Lake, United States
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We have stayed at this best western many, many times and are never let down. With indoor pool and hot tub, as well as the free buffet breakfast in the Pancake House its hard to beat that kind of a deal. When we stay in Park City, this is where we always stay!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Clinton A -- YAY!! We love having you guys... We hope to see you guys throughout the summer, I mean we are a great escape, when it gets to hot down in the City... So just shoot me an email or give me a call when you are tired of the heat... We have your back up here and will get you set up with an amazing rate!!

Thanks again Clinton,

Salt Lake City, United States
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We used to bring our kids to Landmark Inn every Fall or Spring during the off season of Park City, Utah. Their prices were great, and with the pool and game room our kids were entertained. I checked into it again this Spring, and again they had great rates. We came on an overnight family getaway, and then I brought a friend for a retreat a couple of weeks later. Good breakfast, clean comfortable rooms, comfortable beds, and nice onsite amenties, plus close to Park City retail centers.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Carrie S-- Thank you so much for your continued support to our property, we always like to give those great amazing rates for our returning guests... If I can be of any future assistance in making your next reservation please let me know...

With much appreciation
Canmore, Canada
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Quiet location. Fabulous breakfast with everything from fresh cut fruit to hot bacon and eggs. Pet friendly area. Well located near shops and restaurants. A short drive to the main street of Park City.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Karen C -- Thank you for this review... I am glad to hear you enjoyed our complementary breakfast... It really does have a lot to offer.... We look forward to your next stay... If I can assist in any way, please let me know

Many thanks!

San Juan Bautista, California
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Having had a bad experience with a best western in the past I have avoided them like the plague but on this occasion we ended up trying this one. Quite impressed. Quiet, comfortable, nicely appointed, great breakfast, nice pool area, pet friendly. Definitely the best western plus is an upgrade from your run of the mill BW.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
laker1rn4 -- Very Nice! We are glad you gave us a chance here in Park City to show you what the brand is about... I hope your next experience with a Best Western is as pleasant as this one was. Or you could just continue to only come to our Property when using the Brand Name :) Thank you again for your review