“Wonderful Hotel in Perfect Location”
Review of Main & SKY

Main & SKY
Ranked #31 of 60 Hotels in Park City
GreenLeadersGold level
Seattle, Washington
“Wonderful Hotel in Perfect Location”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

My wife and I recently spent a long weekend at this amazing hotel.
The location was better than expected... Park City Main Street literally right out the front door. Close to EVERYTHING including the downtown chair lift.
Our room was huge with a bedroom, living space, even a small kitchen and a LARGE patio that included a hottub.
Beatiful views, excellent service and close ot everything.
The Hotel Manager Michael was extremely helpful with anything we needed.
We are already looking forward to staying here again next year!

Room Tip: Ask for a Main Street view room.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 16 July 2013

RUN DON'T WALK FROM THIS HOTEL!!!!! It may look pretty on the outside but it is UGLY on the inside, meaning the management! We were supposed to have our wedding reception here Aug 10, 2013. The management was so horrible that even though we already had our invitations sent out with the information on it, my fiance and I decided it was worth it to switch venues with only 6 weeks to go. The GM will NOT take any responsibility for anything! Here is what happened, I initially talked to the salesman Terry and he was great. He sold me on the place. We worked everything out and we sent in our deposit. Literally the next day Terry sent me an email (not the hotel) saying he was no longer with the hotel and gave me the name of who would be taking over our event. The girls taking over the "events" for the hotel were the receptionists. These poor girls were just thrown into this. They actually admitted to me that they were just handed our file and they didn't know what was going on. Mind you,we live in Phoenix so we can't just run up there and see what is going on. After many emails and phone calls trying to get through to them how my name was spelled, the hotel finally hired an outside events company to come in and run their events. I was thrilled. Jenny, from the events company, Finishing Touches, knew her stuff and was hired to come in and do the dirty work for the manager. The dirty work being... having to move our event to a different room because of the liquor laws. I couldn't have minors in the original room. I had asked about this from the very beginning because I knew Utah had some very restrictive liquor laws. I was told not to worry about it. Anyhow, I was ok with this. There were a lot of weddings that were moved to a location that did not work out for them. I loved working with Jenny and I was so happy the hotel had the wherewithal to hire their services. Maybe 2 weeks of working with Jenny I had sent her an email regarding my menu. She then returned the email telling me the hotel no longer needed their services. She was not allowed to contact me about this unless I had contacted her. They (the hotel) DID NOT even send me a preemptive email telling me this with a new contact person. At this point I have had it. Long story short, I asked for compensation for the trouble and hassle they put me through and the GM BRENDA NAGLE, argued with me. She tried to blame it on her former employees. I told her flat out that her employee drama should NOT be my problem. The only thing BRENDA NAGLE did right was tell me she would be more than happy to give me my deposit back so I could find another venue. They refunded all my money back quicker than anything else they did for me. This is supposed to be a 5 star hotel. We have chosen Hotel Park City to host our reception and they have been SO amazing! They spent an hour with me on the phone discussing options before I even decided to switch venues. My fiance and I finally feel like

6 Thank Kimberly C
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 16 July 2013

Park City is a fantastic place to visit, and the Sky Lodge was the perfect place to stay. I stayed there, while working in Park City for the weekend. I shared a three bedroom suite with two colleagues. Not only was our suite beautiful, but it had everything I look for in a suite. It was spacious, has great beds, very clean bathrooms, nice size kitchen, great balcony overlooking the town, and a hot tub on the balcony. One of the best hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. The staff were extremely friendly and very accommodating!! They also valet your car for free, during your entire stay. Another highlight, not to be missed, is the bar Haven, located on the 4th floor. This bar is amazing. The cocktails were ridiculously delicious, and the bar itself is really cool. There is a huge patio with a hot tube, overlooking the town. If Haven was located in my hometown of Seattle, I would no doubt become a regular. I highly recommend staying at the Sky Lodge!!

Room Tip: Suite 403 is just down the hall from the bar. You can literally roll back to your hotel room, if you...
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank KendraB19
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 16 July 2013

What an amazing experience! I live in Salt Lake and frequently "staycation" in Park City. The Sky Lodge will be my new go to location. From check-in to check-out, the service was friendly and helpful. If you have not stayed in one of these rooms you will not be disappointed. Everyting from the spacious rooms, comfortable king-size beds, and personal hot tubs are great! I cannot wait until I get to stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Logan, Utah, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Escaped to the mountains for a long weekend. Greeted warmly, treated exceptionally, easy access to great dining all along Main Street, hiking, shopping, Pk City Silly Market at our feet Sunday morning - perfect location.

Room Tip: Two person hot tubs great for couples
1 Thank UTtransplant
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Outstanding experience. Rarely do I publicly express such a sentiment but from the minute we checked in to the time we departed, Mike, Colin and team treated us like rock stars.
The 2 bedroom suite was spacious, immaculate with many unexpected amenities.

The shuttle staff was instantly ready to transport us whenever and wherever we wanted to go.

The Haven rooftop bar was a good time every night.

Thanks again Mike and Collin. We will definitely willbe back for ski season and perhaps next summer. Now I know why my LA friends who stay at Sky during Sundance rave about Sky.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I just returned from Park City and I am already missing it. I travel to Park City several times each year. I took my two brothers and a friend with me on this trip to "show off" the place. We stayed at The Sky Lodge and had a wonderful time. I have stayed at The Sky Lodge a number of times with my wife so I already knew it was wonderful. One of the best parts of the trip was listening to one of my brothers go on and on (over the phone) with friends and relatives about how awesome the hotel is. He described each and every room along with every amenity. He was overwhelmed and was very grateful to me for bringing him there. The trip could not have worked out any better.

The hotel has an ideal location and is extremely unique. Just walk out your door and go hiking or stroll over to any number of first class restaurants and shops. The staff is amazing as well. Just ask, and you shall receive. I will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Main Street. You also have a beautiful view of the mountains as well.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family