“Cheap lunch :)”

Ranked #198 of 277 Restaurants in Park City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Fast food
Reviewed 12 March 2013

I went into Subway for lunch while in Park City for work. I chose it mainly because it was close by, walking distance and it was February, $5.00 foot long, can't go wrong.... It was nothing fancy just our average Subway chain, food was fresh and service was good. It got very busy after I sat down to eat and it is pretty small, people were standing right next to me where I sat to eat because there was really no other place for them to go.. I would go back.

Reviewed 6 March 2013

You can always count on Subway to be consistent. Great place to go when you are tooooo tired to go out or cook in.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

One night while we were staying at the nearby Marriot we walked over to the Subway on Bananza Dr. The one employee was eating her own sandwich when we walked in. No greeting, no handwashing, no gloves, and a lot of confusion over our 3 orders. Just a mess.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

good central location to our resort, quick and effiecient, and very clean and tidy. Nice and friendly staff!

Reviewed 6 May 2012

I'm not a fan but my grandson is. He's a vegetarian and loves the sandwich choices. His fave is the veggie delight and if he had his way would eat it every day. I had the turkey w/bacon, it was average, good prices though.