“Great value”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout
Washington, Texas, Usa
“Great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Nothing fancy, just good food. A good menu selection, but just your basic stuff. Dining area also nothing fancy, but wait staff were great. Our second year in a row, and we'll probably go again.

Visited July 2014

West Covina, California
“Tasty authentic food at reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Three of us went there and we had a ton of food. I got to sample the Spanakopita, Dolmades, Gyro meat, Moussaka, Tzatziki and the Baklava. It was all very good. The pita bread was very good also, had excellent texture and taste. The prices are reasonable for everywhere, especially Park City - any comparable restaurant would be much more in PC.

• Visited July 2014
Johns Creek, Georgia, United States
“Falafel Sandwich - amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

Due to previous reviews on TA - I decided to hit up NIck's today for a falafel sandwich. One of the best I've had outside the Middle East!!!! The falafel's themselves had a kick to them and were moist. The yogurt pulled all the flavors together on an ideal pita bread! Definitely coming back here again!!!

• Visited July 2014
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“Great greek food some with a very good twist”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Great Greek food some with a twist, but very,very good and reasonable price.. Owner was very much like by the patrons and he was very helpful. Too bad he had a waitress that was a BAD WAITRESS. I'm handicap and she treated me bad. I thought it was me, but the three gentlemen on the side late 20's and two gentlemen in back of me mid 50's said she was going out of her way to ignore me. They suggested I tell the owner they couldn't believe the way she was treating me. I found the food exceptional good. I love Greek food but was impress the the twist in some of the food. I thought it was better than originally recipes. Thank you for having such a great restaurant. MARIMAE DUNHOUR

• Visited May 2014
Uath
“Great food, low prices for Park City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014

Based on 3 lunches at Nick's, I'm inclined to declare Nick's as Park City's top restaurant value. The menu is weird-- Greek, SE Asian, & Hot dogs, but the Gyros are terrific, and cheap for Park City. Not being overly fond of all the crap Greek restaurants pile on a gyro, I discovered that you can save a dollar by ordering a side of gyro meat and a side of pita and then make your own gyro sans the gop. Cheap. Terrific. Go for it.

• Visited February 2013