All reviews kimball junction modern hotel great hotel free breakfast bathroom door breakfast area excellent breakfast ski shuttle yogurt comfortable stay sitting area small refrigerator short drive other hotels exercise room main building heated pool
Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

The Hyatt Place looks like it is fairly new. It was clean and quiet. The beds were so comfortable. We enjoyed our stay. For the price, you simply can’t beat it! I highly recommend it to anyone staying in the Park City area.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
JamesA4860, General Manager at Hyatt Place Park City, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Thanks so much for staying and taking the time to give us this great review! We are indeed the newest hotel in Park City, and I'm happy to hear that you found a good value in your stay with us.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

This was the fourth time I have held a conference there. Each time I have received superior service from staff along with reasonable pricing on the rooms. The food quality for breakfast and lunch is also superior when compared to other hotel chains in a similar category. The rooms are new and well-laid out.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! I'm happy that we have been able to consistently serve you well, and we look forward to doing so in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2018

Poor customer service, food quality in relation to price poor value and poor quality. Breakfast was posted as available by 6:30 am but wasn’t out until 7 am. Also staff had back of the house door propped open and front desk agent was eating in the doorway and yelling to another staff member

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank customerguest

Thanks for taking the time to share you experience. I'm sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. We just updated our new website, and we still have a few glitches to work out. Breakfast has only been available from 7-10, and this review helped me catch that mistake on our website and fix it, I'm greatly appreciative of that.

Safe Travles

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The blinds were very thin and didn’t keep the light of their own building out, the sheets were dirty and had to be changed and then they wouldn’t allow me to leave a day early with a refund. Low season, I suppose.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank elisehealey

Thank you for staying, I apologize that you weren't able to enjoy your stay. Each room has two sets of blinds, a translucent and a black out. I'm also very sorry about the sheets, these are taken care of by a 3rd party but we should have caught that before your arrival.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

Great hotel but policies different from other Hyatt Place hotels. Went to Park City for possibly a week. After a day, decided we would leave a couple days early. Manager said we would be charged a night if we didn't give 48 hours notice. Nowhere on the website does it say this.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Thanks for staying with us and taking the time to share your review! I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. Unfortunately due to our seasonality and resort type business, we are unable to provide complimentary early departures as many more urban hotels can do.